Official Coli HBCU sports & band thread

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
@staticshock your stingettes beefing with each other putting their business out on IG. :scust:

:heh: @ the captain getting the bushes because she twerking on stage for Megan the Stallion.

what? lmao

man im too old for this shyt. I just wanna hear some stand clips at this point. the program is a fukkin joke right now till we get new leadership

sidenote- I get to see the dolls and Gram's danceline in person next week :wow:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
what? lmao

man im too old for this shyt. I just wanna hear some stand clips at this point. the program is a fukkin joke right now till we get new leadership

sidenote- I get to see the dolls and Gram's danceline in person next week :wow:

She's in the blue outfit doing the splits. :ohlawd:

Yeah, yall need new leadership ASAP, the band is trash and the dance group stays in some mess.

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok fellas,

How about we start putting some respect on my Bowie State Bulldogs, period.

I never see them discussed here.

Amir Hall, QB - won the Deacon Jones Trophy in 2017 AND 2018. That’s for the best player in HBCUs!!! That’s legendary.

Oh and he left this year - no problem. How about Bowie State is the ONLY undefeated HBCU this year at 11-0, on pace for that good ole HBCU National Championship ;)

Just won the CIAA championship for the SECOND year in a row.

:ehh:
Put some respect on my squad.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Ok fellas,

How about we start putting some respect on my Bowie State Bulldogs, period.

I never see them discussed here.

Amir Hall, QB - won the Deacon Jones Trophy in 2017 AND 2018. That’s for the best player in HBCUs!!! That’s legendary.

Oh and he left this year - no problem. How about Bowie State is the ONLY undefeated HBCU this year at 11-0, on pace for that good ole HBCU National Championship ;)

Just won the CIAA championship for the SECOND year in a row.

:ehh:
Put some respect on my squad.

damn

didn’t know Bowie’s team was that good. Honestly down here we only hear about the CIAA during basketball season cause of the fukkery that happens during it.

Isn’t Bowie in Prince George County in Maryland? What’s the area like around BSU?

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn

didn’t know Bowie’s team was that good. Honestly down here we only hear about the CIAA during basketball season cause of the fukkery that happens during it.

Isn’t Bowie in Prince George County in Maryland? What’s the area like around BSU?
Yep, it’s in PG County - in a somewhat “remote” part of the county, but still like 20 min from DC & 50 min to Baltimore.

Almost all of the players are from Baltimore and DC, year after year. Usually considered a “second-chance” school - DC & Bmore are huge recruiting areas for FB & BBall, and a lot of guys have to leave their schools for some reason and a lot end up at a Bowie State.

Crazy enough, I had the honor of addressing the team at the end of camp before the season started. Amazing to see this happen.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Tm6beyF.png