Official Coli HBCU sports & band thread

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Ron Prince has been put on administrative leave at Howard.

All that shyt happening will cost his job.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
@staticshock Two big games in SWAC this week

Alcorn goes to Grambling and Jackson State goes to AAMU

If Grambling wins, it opens up both divisions in the SWAC since JSU and AAMU didn't play Alcorn yet, both control their destiny.

If Alcorn wins, Southern just needs to beat Jackson State next week and the SWAC championship is set.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
@staticshock Two big games in SWAC this week
Alcorn goes to Grambling and Jackson State goes to AAMU

If Grambling wins, it opens up both divisions in the SWAC since JSU and AAMU didn't play Alcorn yet, both control their destiny.

If Alcorn wins, Southern just needs to beat Jackson State next week and the SWAC championship is set.

We need JSU & AAMU to drop one, & Alcorn to lose thy their remaining 3 games :francis:

Bout to say fukk it & wait for SWAC basketball season to start. We looked better than expected against Gonzaga last night. Better big man play & cut down on the turnovers, & we may make some noise in basketball this year

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Its a 3 way tie right now with us, BCU, and SC State, and it looks like it’s coming down to the final game. SC State has the easier final two games. They might be in Atlanta when it’s all said and done. Both us and BCU have tough schedules to finish out the season.
@staticshock

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I guess joey Galloway is giving out a helmet sticker to an HBCU every week.

gave out a sticker to TWO teammates a few days ago. I think they were from south Carolina state.

:obama:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
The fukkery at SU vs JSU yesterday....

A pregame scrap between the football teams and one of SU band director but to mix it up with JSU Mascot. :mjlol:

The game was entertaining and JSU was leading at halftime but we pull away in fourth quarter. Best game since 2014.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Whooping up on Bethune Cookman, and a win eliminates them. Will come down to us or SC State, and since we beat State, we just have to beat Central and we’re going back to Atlanta.

I wonder what type of crowd SCSU will bring to the dome if they win the MEAC..it isnt too far from ATL, and they have a nice sized footprint here.

The fukkery at SU vs JSU yesterday....

A pregame scrap between the football teams and one of SU band director but to mix it up with JSU Mascot. :mjlol:

The game was entertaining and JSU was leading at halftime but we pull away in fourth quarter. Best game since 2014.

Alcorn clinched the east yesterday with yall losing I think.

I know the Soul Bowl still gonna be lit tho :wow:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
I wonder what type of crowd SCSU will bring to the dome if they win the MEAC..it isnt too far from ATL, and they have a nice sized footprint here.

Alcorn clinched the east yesterday with yall losing I think.

I know the Soul Bowl still gonna be lit tho :wow:

fukk JSU breh, I'm an SU grad. :pachaha:
My attention is now the Bayou Classic against TTUN.