Official Coli HBCU sports & band thread

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
That wasn’t homecoming for y’all, was it? It looked thick on both sides on tv.

Jaguar Nation might be on the way back :lupe:

Nope, our homecoming on Nov 2 against AAMU.
We should be in the driver seat, but we still got to up our game if we want to beat Alcorn.

Last edited:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
I hate seeing Jackson State be this trash. I'm tired of the Bomboox Classic being band-centric, tbh.

Also, PV dance team, the Black Foxes are :noah: Suprised no one talks about them.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Week 7

pa56mdf.png

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I hate seeing Jackson State be this trash. I'm tired of the Bomboox Classic being band-centric, tbh.

Also, PV dance team, the Black Foxes are :noah: Suprised no one talks about them.

lo boombox isnt even a real classic..boombox comes from the name of the two bands. fans made it an unofficial classic.

but yea JSU need to find their nuts and take their state back away from Alcorn. I wish Valley can win it one year, lord knows they need it

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
lo boombox isnt even a real classic..boombox comes from the name of the two bands. fans made it an unofficial classic.

but yea JSU need to find their nuts and take their state back away from Alcorn. I wish Valley can win it one year, lord knows they need it

Band heads made it an unofficial classic.

It was called the Battle of the Big Cats before they took that shyt over. When I was at Southern, it was a football center game. The oldheads at JSU feel the same way. JSU needs to stop being cheap and find a capable coach. Throw some money at Rod Broadway.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps

Their state? :mjtf:
Them people got ya'll brainwashed

Them days are over :mjlol:

You guys gonna have to get used to the new normal :myman:

And it starts with the Big A that's in lil Lorman. Alcorn

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Their state? :mjtf:
Them people got ya'll brainwashed

Aye breh. Why yall admin have us playing yall at 2:00?

It should be a good game

Them days are over :mjlol:

You guys gonna have to get used to the new normal :myman:

And it starts with the Big A that's in lil Lorman. Alcorn

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
@NO-BadAzz We usually play SU in the day time but since the last few years we've been playing yall early in the schedule the game has fallen at night.

With this year's game being in October it went back to the 2pm time slot like it was before.
What's you guys thoughts on Felix Harper? :jbhmm: He's shown he can beat the blitz deep and short.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Have yall seen this show? love it, covers a ton of HBCU football with highlights and commentary
comes on the Aspire TV Network

Last edited:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
@NO-BadAzz We usually play SU in the day time but since the last few years we've been playing yall early in the schedule the game has fallen at night.

With this year's game being in October it went back to the 2pm time slot like it was before.
What's you guys thoughts on Felix Harper? :jbhmm: He's shown he can beat the blitz deep and short.

Im nervous.

Do you think he's better than the starter??

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Im nervous.

Do you think he's better than the starter??

I need y’all to beat Alcorn & for them to lose 1 more so my hornets can win the east

I think y’all pretty much have the west locked up. Grambling sucks this year & y’all beat PV head to head.

UAPB, and TXSU might as well not even have a team :pachaha: