Official Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues Thread

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Kreese looking at him like "this guy's a gangster?.....his real name is Terrance:hhh:

Terrance out here looking woke as fukk :dead:.....Prolly runs a yoga class out his backyard and smashes all the dimes in his neighborhood:ohlawd:

Even got his fake ass Salma Hayek on code. Talking about "We not married. We just fukkin":childplease:

Kreese was low-key trying to get in them guts after he heard that:mjlit:

Terry like "it's all good. I got 10 more bytches who look just like her":rudy:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
:whoo: prom fight

haven't finished yet but does anyone else think that kenny is
sorta a nod to jaden for the KK remake?

I hope the fukk not. That and the female karate kid movies were ass. They would ruin this franchise if they try to force us those two horrible stories

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Robbie making a comeback with the bytches too. You could see Sam's p*ssy get wet after he checked her. She's gonna be trying to fukk in no time. bytch is a ratchet. Miguel just learned how to walk last week and she already jumped back on the dikk:hhh:

But Sam is the type of bytch that needs her back blown out everytime. No exceptions. If she's not getting dikked down proper she's gonna move on. And there ain't no way in hell miguel's laying A1 pipe after just being paralyzed from the waist down. shyt doesn't even make sense. How are they even allowing him to fight after that shyt?:what:.....dude is 17 and already washed up :mjcry:......That's why Sam is out here lurking around skate parks. She's already choosin:francis:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
STRAIGHT :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff: @ Terry Silver talking about the old Karate Kid movie. in the first ep.

"Back in the 80's I thought I could take over the world. And I very nearly did... :youngsabo::myman::jawalrus:

I was so hopped up on cocaine and revenge :picard: *Cutaway to manic laughing footage* I spent months terrorizing a teenager over a high school karate tournament :dwillhuh::why:It sounds crazy just thinking about it :merchant::wtf::mindblown:"

Honestly - that might be the speech of the whole series for me. Someone finally addressed the complete and utter ludicrousness of the premise of the show, when you actually pull at the logic threads.:deadmanny:

Last edited:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Sam's mom really rolled up on Tori and tried to set it off:russ:

She didn't know my bytch Tori's really from them streets though. Tori looked at her like "bytch you think I'm scared of prison, I'll fukk you up too" :stopitslime:

Mom's was smart to do that shyt in a restaurant though. Cause if that shyt happened on the block Tori mighta beat her ass to death. Tori is that hardest character on the show. She's always ready for the smoke. Even if she takes an L, she just keeps coming back. bytch got heart:wow: