Official Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m tryna activate my old netflix account but the whole damn site down :stopitslime:

*edit*

aight nvm I’m good

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
First ep. and I'm already :laff: that the Mexican muggers didn't have a gun between them to clap Miguel instead of trying to fistfight him. Then the whole squad got washed by Johnny and Robbie :russ:

And Daniel sitting outside the new Cobra Kai dojo in the whip, watching Silver do work like

FlusteredHomelyDarwinsfox-max-1mb.gif

:dead:

We back :blessed:

:russ: I kind of made it head canon that the Cobra Kai universe don't carry gats like our world.

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
:russ: I kind of made it head canon that the Cobra Kai universe don't have gats like our world.

I was saying to the wife, that in the real world, Cobra Kai would be a gun club. :mjlol:

If you imagine a shooting everywhere they've had a fight since the beginning of Season 1, it's actual America. :picard:

Like La Russo and Lawrence would definitely be locked up on some RICO shyt. Man is out here recruiting a teenage militia and giving them weapons training. :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn this mighta been one of the most intense scenes in the whole series…miguel need to slow down :whoa: