Official CheeseSteak Vs Clam Chowder ECF Semifinals. 76ers Vs Celtics Thread.

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I never liked the idea of giving up Jrue or Thad but if we give them up we better get Al Jeff or Milsap or maybe Thad for Kanter and Jeremy Evans

i have no interest in any player over the age of 25. especially not al jeff's injury prone no defense playing ass

i like favors, kanter, dwight, humphries and lopez... even lopez is pushing it.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
no one knows breh, one of life's true mysteries.

yea I know you woulda thought he was Harden or Ginobli off the bench or some sh!t!! what the f### is Collins problem in letting him shoot whenever? If Philly were smart they better let his ass walk after this season, but knowing Philly they gonna pay his no playing d a##. If Philly is smart they better start bulind around Turner and Jrue, more perferably ET, but he is not as consisent as Jrue though

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I was wishing we could snatch one off Utah's Forwards in the offseason but what can we really give up
I been saying yall should trade Iggy because of his contract and him and Turner play alike, so yall should just try to build around your future and ET is the number 2 draft pick and u gotta treat him and play him like one
Also, yall need to get rid of that scrub Hawes, yea he can make those 15 footers but he can't do anything else, yall better let him walk too or trade them, but Philly still might overpay him too lol Your team Philly got some mad talent better management and Collins gotta step there s##t up ASAP

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
we're not gonna pay spencer or lou

between the new ownership group and rob thorn, we have enough smart guys around to know what we need to do. the billy king days are long gone

the team needs to be built around turner and IMO the only one standing in the way of that is coach collins.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
we're not gonna pay spencer or lou

between the new ownership group and rob thorn, we have enough smart guys around to know what we need to do. the billy king days are long gone

the team needs to be built around turner and IMO the only one standing in the way of that is coach collins.

Doug will fall in line he is a good coach he's somewhat like Larry Brown in the sense that he degrades/under utilizies the young talent like Vuc,Turner,and Lavoy, Brown did it with Salmons,Dalembert,Hughes ect draft em then let them ride the bench. I think next season he'll give Turner the reigns but getting a big is necessary, move Jrue to the 2 and let Hawes and Lou walk.

Seahawks

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Lavoy Allen got a nice midrange shot. Is the other rookie any good?