Official CheeseSteak Vs Clam Chowder ECF Semifinals. 76ers Vs Celtics Thread.

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Lou Williams wants no parts of Avery Bradley, he's made him look silly all season long. He one player Avery has the number of. :takedat:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Lou Williams wants no parts of Avery Bradley, he's made him look silly all season long. He one player Avery has the number of. :takedat:

that's really nothing to gloat about Lou Williams has own number more often then not. He's good but his ball IQ is severely lacking, and he's not a great finisher like A.I so taller players can take him out of his zone.

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
It was also strange that Brand didnt play at all in the 4th.
Hawes cannot guard KG, especially when he is outstretched at the top of the key. Too big and slow to contest those long jumpers.

I think Vucevic wont play much this series either, because he is more of a half court offense type guy, and Doug wants to run more in this series.

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
that's really nothing to gloat about Lou Williams has own number more often then not. He's good but his ball IQ is severely lacking, and he's not a great finisher like A.I so taller players can take him out of his zone.

*gloats anyway* :takedat::takedat:

but seriously, I'm hoping Vucevic stays glued on the bench, that kid can ball and I'm nearly positive would give us match up problems, and hurt us on the boards.

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
C's ain't blowin philly out doug collins gonna make adjustments

Garnett old azz ain't gonna drop 30 every game

Probably true. I just have a feeling the Cs will be on fire in Game 2. Looking for a big game from 3PT land out of Pierce and Ray Ray

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Philly got a real good chance of winning it if they get the ball to ET, he gots Rondo on em, and even though B-Rad is good ass defender, he is 6'7 and should just give him the ball and run the offense through him, but problem with Turner is consistency but, they gotta run offense through him more and why the f*uck they gots b!tch@ss Lou Willams as there go to guy? But, I think Beantowns gots this in 7, they got no bigs at all that can take Gizzle, they better hope to get Al Jefferson, Millsap, or Favors, or any other big in the offsean, they should definitely look to do a trade with Utah though forreal

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Philly got a real good chance of winning it if they get the ball to ET, he gots Rondo on em, and even though B-Rad is good ass defender, he is 6'7 and should just give him the ball and run the offense through him, but problem with Turner is consistency but, they gotta run offense through him more and why the f*uck they gots b!tch@ss Lou Willams as there go to guy? But, I think Beantowns gots this in 7, they got no bigs at all that can take Gizzle, they better hope to get Al Jefferson, Millsap, or Favors, or any other big in the offsean, they should definitely look to do a trade with Utah though forreal

no one knows breh, one of life's true mysteries.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey

I was wishing we could snatch one off Utah's Forwards in the offseason but what can we really give up