Official Candyman Thread

DSA15

Pro
Daps
This movie is at 95% on rotten tomatoes currently with 57 reviews. Why did Universal wait to release the embargo 2 days until the release? They could’ve capitalized on word of mouth.

Shang Chi doesn’t come out until next Friday but reviews are already out.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This movie is at 95% on rotten tomatoes currently with 57 reviews. Why did Universal wait to release the embargo 2 days until the release? They could’ve capitalized on word of mouth.

Shang Chi doesn’t come out until next Friday but reviews are already out.

No faith in the box office or they hope social media will spread the word in two days. I wish there was a poll up to see who in here will actually see this in the theater this weekend.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im trying to remember the last all black film she really liked

@$cam-U-Well_Jack$on @patscorpio @darealvelle

This does this add up or is she hating?

Oh yeah I remember her. I don't think she has liked any Black film, at least in recent years? I mean after a while you start to notice a trend and she seems to be biased against or have stricter standards for Black film.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No faith in the box office or they hope social media will spread the word in two days. I wish there was a poll up to see who in here will actually see this in the theater this weekend.

im checking it out this weekend for sure. I dont remember the critics loving the 1st one that much anyway besides the ending

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Does he wear the swagged out coat? :banderas:

2626262662-3.jpg

Wall

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Hong Kong
Just got back from it. I thought it was excellent. Better than the first imo. It takes some of the themes that were there and really goes all in on them.

Mateen was fantastic. Some solid slasher action too. Conservatives gonna be BIG MAD.

at the end he says of the victims 'they'll say you're innocent but you're not' which makes sense for that group of kills but if that's his MO why he just showing up in kids bathrooms bodying them too?

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
put my phone on selfie mode and recorded mydelf saying CandyMan.

THIS muthafukka brings up the keys and ordered a large pineapple and ham pizza with extra cheese!

:beli: