Official Candyman Thread

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Not what I was expecting tone and presentation wise. :patrice:

Obviously it's just a trailer, the movie could feel totally different but I did not like how the trailer was cut and presented. That dumb say my name twist was totally weak trying to do the US I got 5 on it remix. Smh.

This could be a let down.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
That’s probably the aim in a way if the movie is tackling gentrification. While we haven’t benefited from it as much as white people theres a good number of us who have. The cats in the movie appear to be that. But it also speaks to the wide scope of being black and what can be portrayed now rather than 1991 or 92. Showing affluent well to do Black people on screen then was damn near a no no on par with a Hayes code edict. Times have changed so you’ve got to show that change if anything because now you can

Im assuming its gonna be the well to do breh tryna dig deep on the legend as he considers it part of the local black culture which cant be denied and the locals gonna be on some “boy if you dont get yo
Goofy ass on :mjlol: dont play with that :huhldup:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Not what I was expecting tone and presentation wise. :patrice:

Obviously it's just a trailer, the movie could feel totally different but I did not like how the trailer was cut and presented. That dumb say my name twist was totally weak trying to do the US I got 5 on it remix. Smh.

This could be a let down.

the beyonce thing was a cheap grasp to recreate the hype people had with the US Trailer imo

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Im assuming its gonna be the well to do breh tryna dig deep on the legend as he considers it part of the local black culture which cant be denied and the locals gonna be on some “boy if you dont get yo
Probably :russ: but he’s an artist too so he’ll be drawn to the shyt because Candyman was an artist

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Also, good bet Yaha is playing the baby from the first movie. Just makes sense