Official Candyman Thread

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Idk anything else homie lol. I know as much as you know. Just reading context clues and looking at that short ass clip. That’s definitely Yahya’s voice

Dont even sound scary neither. Iono that hook reminded me of "I know what you did last summer".

Last edited:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Remember the “Candyman” cat from the original carried a hook when he was killing people and taking the name Candyman in vain

I don't thinks thats the case in this version. The test screener for this film was shown already and a lot of info is out. Like I said I dont want to drop any spoilers in this thread.
Candyman is a spirit and is like a hive. You get bit by the bees and you become like a candyman possessed flunky

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I don't thinks thats the case in this version. The test screener for this film was shown already and a lot of info is out. Like I said I dont want to drop any spoilers in this thread.

ah. That makes sense. Makes a lot of sense. But that also explains why there’s a hook for obvious reasons

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
ah. That makes sense. Makes a lot of sense. But that also explains why there’s a hook for obvious reasons

Re check my post bro, I left a spoiler tag just in case. Now this is from an alleged test screening.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Dope... Need this trailer. Candyman the original scared the fukk outta me as a kid.. I didn't like being around mirrors that summer lol.
I think it was so scary because it had black people in it thus it hit closer to home than the typical all white summer camp or school dance horror flicks of the 80s