Official Boku No Hero Academia Thread

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Bum ass manga, trash ending as expected.
Meanwhile Araki still cooking up premium JoJo stand abilities and designs :wow:

I don't think we're ever gonna see another true big 3 run again, none of these guys have been able to hold it down without their fanbases completely flipping on them for extended periods of time

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjtf:At least y’all got an ending. Us Berserk fans are still waiting, and we’ll never know. If it’s what Miura had planned.

Last edited:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Meanwhile Araki still cooking up premium JoJo stand abilities and designs :wow:

I don't think we're ever gonna see another true big 3 run again, none of these guys have been able to hold it down without their fanbases completely flipping on them for extended periods of time
cant even really mention some of these new shonen in the same sentence as jojo. and i'm not a fan of mangas going on for mad long, but more thought goes into jojo overall than these newish mangas.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
cant even really mention some of these new shonen in the same sentence as jojo. and i'm not a fan of mangas going on for mad long, but more thought goes into jojo overall than these newish mangas.
It's crazy Oda still going too and doesn't switch his entire cast up like Araki

The last 2 real manga OG's

Togashi sadly got that same blowback Gon got for tapping into too much power :mjcry: rest of these dudes are jabronies forreal

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
It's crazy Oda still going too and doesn't switch his entire cast up like Araki

The last 2 real manga OG's

Togashi sadly got that same blowback Gon got for tapping into too much power :mjcry: rest of these dudes are jabronies forreal
i'd add ippo. shyt been going since 89. togashi need to eat some ginseng and wrap that shyt up damnit.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
It’s one thing to rush an ending, Bleach was clearly rushed. But it’s another to just throw complete horseshyt on paper as a sort of get back to some overzealous fans you dislike and then say you want to focus on the next project.

Who in their right mind is going to invest time in whatever this guy comes up with next? :heh:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Oh shyt this was even more lazy and rushed than I thought it was going to be after reading the reactions.

Gege gonna be inspired to get people more pissed off at his own ending in a month or so. Weekly Shonen Jump better hire some security :russ: