We learned nothing of what happened to any other characters

No children of the characters

Life after the war

Who’s married to who

The new Top 10 hero’s in Japan

What happened to the adult hero’s who took part in the war

Nothing

:beli:
When you point to it like that, yeah a LOT of things were left unanswered.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I usually never drop a manga but I dropped this shyt a year ago because I could tell it was going way off the rails.

That being said I still didn’t expect the ending to be this bad. Was there no editor involved late in the game? No way anyone other than the author could have read that shyt and thought “this is fine let’s publish”.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I get what jbreh was going for...Deku isn't a hero because he has powers. A la like that Roman Emperor who became a farmer after his ppl didn't need him any more. Or like that cacademon Washington who became a full time slaver after he stepped down from his presidency.

And I like that theme, but this execution was terrible. Especially the last two panels which completely undercuts the entire theme of the story. :why: it's so out of theme it feels like fanservice. I legit thought it was dream sequence. They should've had a longer time skip, 20 or something years, if they wanted talk about Deku being in a suit....when Deku actually retires. He still young:mjlol:the fukk he hanging up his jersey for.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
There's so many good posts on the subreddit about how the ending means horikoshi didn't believe in his own story enough to follow through and how deku learned nothing :wow:

Good explanations too.

Fell from Big 3 to not mentioned at all :huhldup:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
What's sky high? That old Disney movie?
yeah. MHA isn't a 1:1 rip, but its as close as Hunger Games was to Battle Royale :manny:

MV5BZjA2NmY1OTQtMjE4Mi00NGRkLWFmODUtM2Q3ZTRlYjZhNWYwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg

the bakugo inspiration was never too far off lol

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I get what jbreh was going for...Deku isn't a hero because he has powers. A la like that Roman Emperor who became a farmer after his ppl didn't need him any more. Or like that cacademon Washington who became a full time slaver after he stepped down from his presidency.

And I like that theme, but this execution was terrible. Especially the last two panels which completely undercuts the entire theme of the story. :why: it's so out of theme it feels like fanservice. I legit thought it was dream sequence. They should've had a longer time skip, 20 or something years, if they wanted talk about Deku being in a suit....when Deku actually retires. He still young:mjlol:the fukk he hanging up his jersey for.
He got his powers back or a tool that allows him to be a hero.