Official BMF Season 1 Thread

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Bones was on Fox for thirteen seasons, dont do this
:yeshrug: Breh complained in a BMF thread about the lack of Black superhero shows. I suggested one that was on TV for several years recently. People follow up with how terrible a show it was. So we go from the nonexistence of Black superhero shows to how bad this particular show is. I could care less about that superhero shyt. Never watched a single episode. Not to mention somebody else posted how 50 developing superhero shyt. Take these weak ass complaints outta this thread:camby:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Ummmm they gave y’all a black man that was a war veteran who had a that had a strong legacy with a cast of strong black woman with powers who went on adventures

But y’all said it was trash (though it’s getting a lot to nominations) and later got cancelled:ufdup:

If y’all don’t want blacks to continue to be criminals…. You should’ve supported Lovecraft from any and all slander like a few of us that tried:ufdup:
No pleasing these miserable fukks.:martin:

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shame he and Ross don’t get on as there is only one song to use as the intro

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
fukk pretty decent

We wanted GREAT:ufdup:

I’m talking Westworld and GOT levels:ufdup:
Thank you

We want TONY Soprano or a mixture of Jaime/Tyrion.

We want the Sea Snake, shutout to House of Dragon

We want Connor of Succession. We want to live in a ranch in New Mexico (Land of Enchantment) with our playwright/whore/campaign manager girlfriend and daddy's money.

Do you know why Vinyl was cancelled. It lacked imagination. How you go from Nicky smashing starlets at the hotel to skanks that don't look like Farrah faucet or Suzanne Summers.

Anything less is an insult to the black male psyche.

Last edited: