Official BMF Season 1 Thread

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
And Ultimately and unfortunately, it sucks
Not vouching for the quality. Can't imagine how it made it four seasons if it's as bad as you make it seem. Just pointing out an actual option. If you feel it's subpar, create something even better.

Daps

You can't rely on Marvel for everything. This show is several seasons deep. Looking forward to this shyt. Mods...is this gonna be the official thread? I know there is another one floating around.

The old black man. I was gonna say that the only black man with super powers in the MCU was Gay but the movie ain't come out yet.

The old black man is a safe negro trope. Just to let you know Black lightning is not a old head. They got an old man to play him because they didn't want Black Lightning to have a future. Black lightning's creator knew what Hollywood was doing and was pissed.
Black lightning is a brand new character to the population but he is already older then Batman and Green Arrow?

They did the same with Yasuke made him old ass hell from the Jump. I think it's to prevent him from having proper character development. So he wouldn't have a legacy or a future. They about to do it with Blade.

It's the latest tactic from the media.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
You blowed as hell nikka that show is dope as fukk in every way possible :mjlol:.

It's finished though :yeshrug:
I watched the first two seasons and was wit it, but when they did that walled up city storyline for the third season I was out.

I get it, black life is depressing, but you're a school administrator, with a hot scientist wife, Two beautiful daughters. I live in Atlanta, my brothers family ( we don't have the same dads) are part of the black status quo. My family was part if the status quo eons ago, but that's over now. She it ain't that depressing.

@Bryan Danielson I know the joke is has always been when Marvel went to space in the 60s and 70s, DC went the street and we're seeing that play out in media. But, damn, my nicca

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Not vouching for the quality. Can't imagine how it made it four seasons if it's as bad as you make it seem. Just pointing out an actual option. If you feel it's subpar, create something even better.

You underestimate how long the CW will keep trash shows on air :francis:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Bones was on Fox for thirteen seasons, dont do this

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I watched the first two seasons and was wit it, but when they did that walled up city storyline for the third season I was out.

I get it, black life is depressing, but you're a school administrator, with a hot scientist wife, Two beautiful daughters. I live in Atlanta, my brothers family ( we don't have the same dads) are part of the black status quo. My family was part if the status quo eons ago, but that's over now. She it ain't that depressing.

@Bryan Danielson I know the joke is has always been when Marvel went to space in the 60s and 70s, DC went the street and we're seeing that play out in media. But, damn, my nicca
Thats what made it different than any other super hero show, this was a family drama just as much as a Sci Fi superhero tv show. It's the reason why this show stood out :yeshrug:.

Painkiller show idea was passed on, but his character definitely had a huge impact on the show. That shyt was straight crack :yeshrug:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
More black men ass criminals. I see Curtis is respected in Hollywood.

Glorify black men only when there criminals.

Did you watch For Life? if not you have no room to talk

Breh the synopsis is right there.:stopitslime:

Can we get Black men driving cars. How about black men talking about health. How about a black men in space. How about black men as lawyers. Or how about a black man with super powers even marvel didn't do that. Nah right. :stopitslime:

We couldn't even get Yasuke. People like you have that century level of patience.

You can't rely on Marvel for everything. This show is several seasons deep. Looking forward to this shyt. Mods...is this gonna be the official thread? I know there is another one floating around.

The old black man. I was gonna say that the only black man with super powers in the MCU was Gay but the movie ain't come out yet.

The old black man is a safe negro trope. Just to let you know Black lightning is not a old head. They got an old man to play him because they didn't want Black Lightning to have a future. Black lightning's creator knew what Hollywood was doing and was pissed.
Black lightning is a brand new character to the population but he is already older then Batman and Green Arrow?

They did the same with Yasuke made him old ass hell from the Jump. I think it's to prevent him from having proper character development. So he wouldn't have a legacy or a future. They about to do it with Blade.

It's the latest tactic from the media.

Ummmm they gave y’all a black man that was a war veteran who had a that had a strong legacy with a cast of strong black woman with powers who went on adventures

But y’all said it was trash (though it’s getting a lot to nominations) and later got cancelled:ufdup:

If y’all don’t want blacks to continue to be criminals…. You should’ve supported Lovecraft from any and all slander like a few of us that tried:ufdup:

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ummmm they gave y’all a black man that was a war veteran who had a that had a strong legacy with a cast of strong black woman with powers who went on adventures

But y’all said it was trash (though it’s getting a lot to nominations) and later got cancelled:ufdup:

If y’all don’t want blacks to continue to be criminals…. You should’ve supported Lovecraft from any and all slander like a few of us that tried:ufdup:
Love Craft actually had pretty decent ratings and they still canceled it