Official BMF Season 1 Thread

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Show has been ok so far and about what i expected. Actors aren't famous and to me that kind of makes it more realistic and believable though i do remember old boy from the All American show.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Lil Meech embarrassed himself trying to impress them lil girls and buy their chips/soda with food stamps

and LMAO @ “I think this dude is blowing on glass dikks”

And the way this show is unfolding the show needs to be about Lamar. Dude is a flat out sociopath

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
lamar keeping the show interesting.

wood harris is kinda corny in this. I don't really have a lot to say about the show, it feels by the numbers so far.

with the other two power shows bookending it still doesn't feel unique enough plot wise. Not bad and not good.

i hope they eventually make a new Wire type show soon.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Detriot authentic: they didn't sell those little bags of HOTS chips Mrrch had at old girl house back in the day. They either had the .69 cent bag or the $1 big bags.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lil Meech embarrassed himself trying to impress them lil girls and buy their chips/soda with food stamps

And the way this show is unfolding the show needs to be about Lamar. Dude is a flat out sociopath

Easily. He’s the Joker of Southwest Detroit :russ: Unpredictable and unstable as fukk. Too bad he’ll have to eventually die off.

lamar keeping the show interesting.

wood harris is kinda corny in this. I don't really have a lot to say about the show, it feels by the numbers so far.

with the other two power shows bookending it still doesn't feel unique enough plot wise. Not bad and not good.

i hope they eventually make a new Wire type show soon.

I’m feeling this more than Power Book 2 but less than Power Book 3. It’s good with me. Meech is doing a great job despite being a first time actor. Lamar is crazier than squirrel sh*t. The only L they took is putting Lil Zane in here. His 40 yo ass does not look like a teenager.

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA

I wouldve been like shidddd, what else yall want :ehh:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kato is gonna eventually confide in B Mickey and tell him how she is working with Lamar, thinking that because Meech stay barking and swinging on B Mickey that he will be with it and join in. It's possible but I think he will tell Meech the whole play when she tells him and they'll both string her along and use it to their advantage and eventually set Lamar and them up and get them outta here

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Yo what’s the song on episode 4 round 5 minute mark.. “let me tell you how it started in history”