Official BMF Season 1 Thread

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like how on here T refused to eat p*ssy. I remember in the 90's NO ONE would admit to eating p*ssy. I assume it was the same way in the 80's.

in 2021, no one gives a damn about that shyt anymore :manny:

That didn't catch on with black dudes until the mid 2000s my generation :lolbron:

I would say the early 2010s. When I was in college, most nikkas wasn't eating females out, because females barely wanted to give head

Marvin Sease disagree with you all :youngsabo:

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
yup, I know that's about when I got on that wave.
Me too. And I distinctly remember around that time being at work or barbershops dudes who were no more than about 7 years older than myself always going on about how they don't do that shyt and how these young cats outchere nowadays were some nasty freaky lil muhfukkas lol.

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah you had a few cats rocking like that. But it was still seen as taboo and just nasty. It wasn't until the mid 2000s that was it just accepted as a normal sexual act and performed my the majority of brehs.

I know. I was being facetious. Marvin even alluded to it in the song.

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Me too. And I distinctly remember around that time being at work or barbershops dudes who were no more than about 7 years older than myself always going on about how they don't do that shyt and how these young cats outchere nowadays were some nasty freaky lil muhfukkas lol.

yeah these days, u gotta youngstas bragging about eating ass.

maybe I'm old or something, but I'm not on that wave :scusthov:

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
yeah these days, u gotta youngstas bragging about eating ass.

maybe I'm old or something, but I'm not on that wave :scusthov:
Nah you misunderstood me a lil bit breh lol. I was saying older cats during that time period were saying dudes my age on the p*ssy eating wave were some nasty perverted MFs they even made the :scusthov: too lmao.

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
Show is about 6 out of 10

Lamar dude acting is real good, everyone else is meh…

I like the production, the Detroit scenery and all
But lil meech, his brother and crew look like kids … even though they was kids in the Detroit era u see their pictures and nikkas was looking like they was 25