Official BMF Season 1 Thread

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
from all the reviews I've seen they said he holds his own especially after the pilot episode, and Lamar will be the iconic character.

That's what I've seen too. Lil Meech definitely held his own. This role comes with a lot of real pressure. For him to be a first time actor, and having to play the real life character of his iconic father, I was really impressed with him. I also like how Terry's portrayed.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Yo is ole girl that plays Kato from here?

On everything I love, if so, I know her ass. She had a weird ass first name if that's her.
Dog I swear I said the same thing. She look like somebody I grew up with or went to school with or something.

Edit- She 25 and from Alabama. I definitely don't know her:russ:

Last edited:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Yo dog.. When i was in the streets at 15... I thought nikkaz who were 26 were old and washed up. By 17 i was on some y'all old nikkaz better retire or I'm gonna retire you. :camby:.. The main reason young run the old out of town is young nikkaz don't have anything to lose. We never cared about what was to come we only cared about today and today these corners are ours..

Old nikkas didn't get run out of town, they moved on to other things lol

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Dog I swear I said the same thing. She look like somebody I grew up with or went to school with or something.

Edit- She 25 and from Alabama. I definitely don't know her:russ:
I just called my nikka Dobbs and yep, that's ole girl from Gaston Alabama when I drove him down there in 2015. She literally lived down the street from his family down there.

I was thinking Detroit at first but as soon as I seen you post Alabama I had to call that nikka.

Y'all know my nikka Dobbs, remember I used to post his music on here, SOHH, and Allhiphop back in the days.

Ole girl was kinda young in 2015 but my memory is flawless, I knew I seen her ass irl before.