Kash Doll.

t6LmpIf.jpg

37ISTJQ.gif

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Solid episode. When i sold drugs my parents didn't want us to do it on some get these guns and drugs out my house. Once they realized it was the life we chose, it was "don't get caught, save your money.." I know their parents are gonna accept it sooner or later.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched the 1st episode of detroit power. Its cool but these grown men getting bossed around by kids isnt reslistic

Yo dog.. When i was in the streets at 15... I thought nikkaz who were 26 were old and washed up. By 17 i was on some y'all old nikkaz better retire or I'm gonna retire you. :camby:.. The main reason young run the old out of town is young nikkaz don't have anything to lose. We never cared about what was to come we only cared about today and today these corners are ours..

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm impressed with Lil Meech. He's talented. Good first episode.

Im the opposite. I actually think they should have got a professional actor for the role.

im far from a guy that critiques actors but he’s noticeably bad and it’s distracting imo.

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im the opposite. I actually think they should have got a professional actor for the role.

im far from a guy that critiques actors but he’s noticeably bad and it’s distracting imo.
from all the reviews I've seen they said he holds his own especially after the pilot episode, and Lamar will be the iconic character.