as the 1st halloween.

wat6rr.jpg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Halloween 4 was my shyt tho. :francis:
Meh. It’s cool for a watch but the only one I’m really prescient about is the first. I like Halloween 2 and 3 and H20 but my main issue with every Halloween after number one is the relationship between Michael and Laurie. Making them related and then making the whole series into a soap opera about the Myers family just makes Michael less scary. He becomes less of a random killer and more of a human being with family issues.

It’s like in jaws revenge when they decided for some stupid reason the shark would follow the Brodys to another fukking location and wanted revenge on them. What type of shyt is that?

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Meh. It’s cool for a watch but the only one I’m really prescient about is the first. I like Halloween 2 and 3 and H20 but my main issue with every Halloween after number one is the relationship between Michael and Laurie. Making them related and then making the whole series into a soap opera about the Myers family just makes Michael less scary. He becomes less of a random killer and more of a human being with family issues.

It’s like in jaws revenge when they decided for some stupid reason the shark would follow the Brody’s to another fukking location and wanted revenge on them. What type of shyt is that?
Compare an animal to a shape bruhs
:russ:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Compare an animal to a shape bruhs
:russ:

He is tho. The shape is jaws. He’s just a killer. David Gordon green made the same comparison in his set interviews. He’s a shark who just kills. It’s instinct. He’s not on some personal shyt. He’s pure evil and evil has no conscience or morality. He just wants to kill. And that’s the shark in jaws.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
He is tho. The shape is jaws. He’s just a killer. David Gordon green made the same comparison in his set interviews. He’s a shark who just kills. It’s instinct. He’s not on some personal shyt. He’s pure evil and evil has no conscience or morality. He just wants to kill. And that’s the shark in jaws.
I'm just fukkin around. I'm high. You ever post on he coli....on weed?

But u right. Jaws is a shape. But I think he just hungry af.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm just fukkin around. I'm high. You ever post on he coli....on weed?

But u right. Jaws is a shape. But I think he just hungry af.

Nah I don’t smoke anymore :russ: but I fed that.

You right tho lol he’s hungry as hell so why the fukk is he taking anything personal and following a family to another country?:deadmanny: