Official Blumhouse Halloween Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Wes craven's shocker.

Nah I meant with Myers..but i think I'm thinking about all of the times he was in a sanitarium
So it looks like they continue the storyline from Resurrection...

Myers on the Row is :lupe: as we might get to see his face for the first time since the first movie.

Nah I read it's standalone. Plus after Resurrection he was presumed "dead" and I honestly think that's the best way to do it. Laurie's dead, give that continuity a rest for a while. Start fresh with something new

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked the first Zombie one. The second was complete shyt to me. I especially despised what they did to the Dr. Loomis character.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i think H2O was the last myers flick i liked :patrice: hated all those low budget bootleg looking zombie ones :scust:....even tho i did get to see danielle harris naked in one :steviej: but of course rob had to have her gettin cut up and screaming and shyt while naked :beli:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I guess it's a good thing I never watched the zombie sequel. no way I was gonna waste my time after that horrible white trash remake. good to see those movies pretty much ended rob zombie's directing career. now he's doing straight to red box flicks. that's what that fakkit deserves.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I guess it's a good thing I never watched the zombie sequel. no way I was gonna waste my time after that horrible white trash remake. good to see those movies pretty much ended rob zombie's directing career. now he's doing straight to red box flicks. that's what that fakkit deserves.

First one was good and it was different. At that time it was needed for the franchise I think, it had gone as far as it could go.