Official Black Widow Thread

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Thought it was pretty good. Florence stole the show. If she's the new "Black Widow" it's in good hands.

-back in the day Red Guardian must have been fighting
Isaiah_Bradley_falcon_winter_soldier.0.jpg

-Task Master was kind of strong but being stopped with that wack ass gas was like in wrestling when somebody wins with a roll-up
-The Helicopter banter and kitchen table banter was fukkery. LOL
-and i think they're setting up an evil Avengers. where Valentina=Nick Fury, Yelena=evil Black Widow, US Agent=Evil Cap, Loki=Evil Thor, etc...

Last edited:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
It was entertaining but not all of the humor landed. It really did feel like too little too late. This would have been dope if it had been released 5 years ago. The after credit scene was just annoying. Natasha died a hero so them contriving a revenge plot for the Hawkeye series felt so lazy. I think I'm just done with Marvel. At least for now.

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Thought it was pretty good. Florence stole the show. If she's the new "Black Widow" it's in good hands.

-back in the day Red Guardian must have been fighting
Isaiah_Bradley_falcon_winter_soldier.0.jpg

-Task Master was kind of strong but being stopped with that wack ass gas was like in wrestling when somebody wins with a roll-up
-The Helicopter banter and kitchen table banter was fukkery. LOL
-and i think they're setting up an evil Avengers. where Valentina=Nick Fury, Yelena=evil Black Widow, US Agent=Evil Cap, Loki=Evil Thor, etc...
Thunderbolts, would be cool if She Hulk introduces Red Hulk. I doubt Loki on the team, I kid see Kid Loki though

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Spoiler free review:

I enjoyed it for what it was. Fight scenes were done well, plot was pretty good and there’s only so much you can do with Black Widow - the Avengers since she’s an assassin hard to root for her if she’s just hunting targets. Though she has been a side character in Daredevil it’s a bit late in the game for all that. I enjoyed the banter between Natasha and Yelena and with the Red Guardian. I was a little thrown off by RG’s power level since one minute he’s flipping huge metal carts and the next he’s struggling against what I’m assuming is a non super soldier. It had its cliches but overall good cast chemistry in a pretty unnecessary movie. I’d give it 7/10.

Since it was never addressed in a movie I’m guessing the BW writer’s weren’t aware of Winter Soldier having the super soldier serum since Alexi thinks he was the first and only super soldier for the USSR