Lost Tribe :jbhmm:

Lost Tribe....Killmonger :ohhh:
michael-b-jordan-braids.jpg

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Killmonger's last line of dialogue in this film still has me :wow: and I'm from fukking Chile, can't even begin to imagine how most of the brehs will react to it.

Oh, and (spoiler from the movie, don't fukking open it unless you've seen it)
Even though I thought W'Kabi's heel turn was too quick/easy, Okoye sonning him was :wow: and :russ: at the same time. I have no clue how that breh is gonna be able to go back home without getting his ass whopped :dead:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
This film will not bring all races together, people will show up and have a good time but this stay with black folks longer than anyone else.

Which is why i'm saying this movie is not going to bring about change or equality, i'm just happy to see all these black actors/actresses get money and enhance their resumes.

No one was saying that the movie was just all of a sudden going to end racism and bring about change in one stroke. It is, going to spur conversation (need convos), inspire some people and grant success and potentially future success of both plenty of the black people in front of and behind the film as well as inspire and grant more chances for those in the future. You still bent on the "Oh, the Sway video had Feminism" in some part of the description title, so I'm not going to let you cook.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From what I'm been hearing is this is more of a Killmonger movie than a T'Challa/Black Panther movie.

Last edited: