giphy.gif

Martha
Being serious wasn't that movie's problem. It was everything else :russ:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
firstly this is in my top 4 maybe even 3 MCU movie's.

this is the first MCU movie that ive watched that actually looks like its shot well, and by well I mean not bland. a lot of the other mcu granding to me looks bland, every scene of this movie looked amazing, especially the scenes in asia.

the movie had way more comedy than I thought it would have, especially from black panthers sister whom of which is hilarious, the 'WHAT ARE THOSEEEE' joke was perfectly timed. also CLAW is played to perfection very very funny and to me the highlight performance.

also for a Disney/Marvel movie theres a lot of racial overtones. white men are refered to as 'the colonisers' some even refuse to talk to white people. when killmonger is in London at the museum he tells the museum staff that he will steal the vibranium the same way white people have been stealing from Africa for hundreds of years. one of black panthers body guards has to wear a wig, she mentions how wigs look ridiculous and she doesn't like it (I think this is saying how ridiculous European wigs look ontop of afro hair) killmonger also says all life comes from Africa, and black people world wide should stick together and wakanda is watching black people worldwide suffer. a lot of interesting racial undertones.

the action is perfect, infact the entire movie is perfectly paced.

only let down to me is the CGI, and ive noticed as of late marvel seem to be lacking in convincing CGI.

speaking of convincing, the majority of the accents are convincing. forest's accent is a bit meh but all around good.

POST CREDIT SCENE 1

black panther tells the UN that wakanda will now share information with the rest of the world, a white UN member asks black panther "what would a country of farmers have to offer us"

POST CREDIT SCENE 2

it shows a hut, amongst other huts

out of the hut, appears bucky in African clothing, the children call him 'WHITE WOLF' in wakandan