AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Strong story and character work can compensate for stuff like poor action.

Look at Nolan's Batman films. A lot of the action/fight scenes in those films are lousy and poorly shot,but people love those films to death and consider them the best the genre has to offer.
Great action is just icing for me, I would much rather great stories and character development over it. Like you said, TDK, TDKR even Logan and Homecoming the action is pedestrian but they are still great movies.

• Dap
Reactions: flo

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Strong story and character work can compensate for stuff like poor action.

Look at Nolan's Batman films. A lot of the action/fight scenes in those films are lousy and poorly shot,but people love those films to death and consider them the best the genre has to offer.
This. Although Nolan still delivered epic car chase scenes. The hand the hand fights were meh, but the car chase scenes were incredibe.
Hopefully you're right, but i still like to see some great choreagraphy and a great plot like in winter soldier. But based on the clips i've seen so far the action looks cool to me. Hopefully they're just complaining about CGI which never bother me in comicbook based movies.
Could be the CGI :ehh:

However, what I really think is that the action was edited down and so because of that it appears choppy or not as free flowing.

The action scenes in Creed were perfect, so I think its a combo of CGI and trying to edit those cohesively

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Nah there will be fukkery and Girtz will like it the best of the crew :steviej:
Did you meant to put :troll:as opposed to :steviej:because he is the biggest nitpicker out of the lot of them and over analyses. And to be honest bad action in a comic book movie is a worrying thing. And for those stating the TDK trilogy let me rephrase for a comic book movie in this day and age from the company that brought Winter Soldier and Civil War. Then again action in Spider-Man homecoming was fukking trash and it was still well received. I just pray this film surpasses all expectations and becomes the best rated Marvel movie ever.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
is there booty in this movie tho? I mean i'm not trying to objectify but with this many black women, I should see at least one comment on how sexy certain scenes were.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Whose the first c00n reviewer to give a negative review.

One name escapes me... :jbhmm:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
the shyt was epic last night. had a great time at the premiere.
I know what I said about spoilers before. But this breh been talking since June :mjlol:

So post your spoilers in a spoiler tag breh. Let somebody like @Ziggiy or @Weedizmedicine who don't mind spoilers read them and see if it adds up Feb.

Either a REP train or a Neg Train :mjgrin: