nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
With Black Panther soon having his own planet I think is silly to further compare T'Challa to Bruce. Hell I found the whole comparison in general to be silly. I never seen BP to be similar to Bruce. If anything I found T'Challa's abilities and mindset to be similar to Deathstroke(when he's an anti-hero) more so than Batman if we're talking DC characters.

If we wanna be real Marvel doesn't have any Batman like characters, sure there are some that have SIMILAR elements to him but no full similarities. The only one that came close was the Black Darkhawk and I am now reading that Marvel killed him off for no reason.

Moon Knight is the closest to me, with the crazy dialed up

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Take me to the king".

:beli:

They should've gotten Michael Jai White or something. He's going to feel like a nuisance more than a threat.

MJW doesn't have the chops, though. He may look imposing, but his acting would be just as laughable.

Honestly, if MBJ tones it down, he would be fine, but he's out here trying to channel Tupac. I'm going to chalk this up to Coogler's direction if anything. MCU Killmonger doesn't necessarily have to a physical powerhouse to be a threat to T'Challa and Wakanda. He just has to be cunning
Yea I don't want this movie pandering...

It risks killing the stakes or importance of the story they're trying to tell. There's also supposed to be humor from Wakandans in this movie as well. Shuri is supposedly very funny.
Why is he so worried about Ross. :picard:'

Unless he's hoping Ross's humor can put audiences at ease and sets up them for the gems to be dropped later. :jbhmm:
Where you hear this from?

jackson35

Banned
Daps
@jackson35 How'd the screening go :dame:
good dr.. the screening was a delight and a treat. before i get started, i went into this hype because netflix's Luke cage was lit, word on the curb is black lighting is going to blow heads, so i know this film will deliver= let's break it down. A THE ACTION SCENES= all the scenes with panther and killmonger on point. panther and klaw was lit. dora milaje brought fire in the ring. the wakandian army was as intimidating as the foi for the nation of islam. the fight choreography in this film will have you screaming in the lobby of the theater. B THE ACTING= female cast was great, most of the male actor was good, i was more impress with boseman as panther more then tchalla as king. i was expecting a little avery brook regal type of air, but he did fine. mbj scene was only good to me when he was on screen with boseman. C THE OVERALL FILM i can't reveal too much because i'm on gag order, but i will say i put this film on par with the first superman film in 1978. it is that epic. wakanda as city looks great to the point where i wish it was real so i can apply for citizenship. THE TECHONOLOGY. all of you will be impressed with the energy daggers, the ships, different suits, it is on. by the time most of you see this film, this thread will have a zillion pages of praises.

Anhur

All Star
Daps
good dr.. the screening was a delight and a treat. before i get started, i went into this hype because netflix's Luke cage was lit, word on the curb is black lighting is going to blow heads, so i know this film will deliver= let's break it down. A THE ACTION SCENES= all the scenes with panther and killmonger on point. panther and klaw was lit. dora milaje brought fire in the ring. the wakandian army was as intimidating as the foi for the nation of islam. the fight choreography in this film will have you screaming in the lobby of the theater. B THE ACTING= female cast was great, most of the male actor was good, i was more impress with boseman as panther more then tchalla as king. i was expecting a little avery brook regal type of air, but he did fine. mbj scene was only good to me when he was on screen with boseman. C THE OVERALL FILM i can't reveal too much because i'm on gag order, but i will say i put this film on par with the first superman film in 1978. it is that epic. wakanda as city looks great to the point where i wish it was real so i can apply for citizenship. THE TECHONOLOGY. all of you will be impressed with the energy daggers, the ships, different suits, it is on. by the time most of you see this film, this thread will have a zillion pages of praises.
Fukk that gag order. Tell me everything please.:sadbron:

If you can't please tell me if it is better than the Justice League.:feedme:

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Fukk that gag order. Tell me everything please.:sadbron:

If you can't please tell me if it is better than the Justice League.:feedme:
i just told ya'll this movie is our 1978 superman movie. it was executed perfectly as far as promoting panther. i haven't heard the soundtrack yet and i hope that that will be the shyt. justice league was a rush job, it had the potential to crush the avengers but the studio was not on their grind

Anhur

All Star
Daps
i just told ya'll this movie is our 1978 superman movie. it was executed perfectly as far as promoting panther. i haven't heard the soundtrack yet and i hope that that will be the shyt. justice league was a rush job, it had the potential to crush the avengers but the studio was not on their grind
Well if it's better than Justice League then I'm definitely

full

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Running time :hubie: