Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Some Black Panther Sketches I collected during the year
WP_20171208_20_55_04_Pro.jpg

By Afua Richardson....I told this broad t'challa or Shuri then said do whatever you want, looks more like aneka then shuri :yeshrug:
WP_20171209_17_56_39_Pro%20%282%29.jpg

By Dexter Vines. Brian Stelfreeze suit BP
2017100895155743.jpg

By Jenevieve Grommwell

Re-up the pics, they aren't showing up.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope Jazzy don't end up being right about this :sadcam:

I'm not big on the new MBJ footage either and I'm speaking on purely what the trailer presents in terms of delivery and dialogue. He's trying too hard to act....too hard. It doesn't come off as natural at all and it feels very one dimensional. He's like at 11, while everyone else is at a 5 or 6. Again, this is just critiquing what we've seen in the international trailers.

It does concern me a little, because I can't see critics giving this film the same passes they gave the other MCU films. Some people are already turned off by what they suspect is another "doppleganger" villain.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'm not big on the new MBJ footage either and I'm speaking on purely what the trailer presents in terms of delivery and dialogue. He's trying too hard to act....too hard. It doesn't come off as natural at all and it feels very one dimensional. He's like at 11, while everyone else is at a 5 or 6. Again, this is just critiquing what we've seen in the international trailers.

It does concern me a little, because I can't see critics giving this film the same passes they gave the other MCU films. Some people are already turned off by what they suspect is another "doppleganger" villain.
People really need to ease up and stop being so concerned about this film, it's like we're being overly critical because it's the first black superhero film from Marvel. The film has 3 villains in it so that shouldn't be a problem.

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

I know :snoop:

I'm hoping they just chose his most amped up takes just for the trailers.
Cause frankly it could come across as some fake tough guy with everybody far more calmer. Like why should I even take this dude serious. :dahell:
@chosenaledge13 We need some info if Jordan played the role more subtle :damn:

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
The Marvel formula is what made DC start cleaning house. The truth is even the worst MCU movie is watchable at the least. I think BP is going to continue doing what Marvel does best, and that's do a great job of laying down the ground work for the sequel.

On the flipside I feel the formula is the reason they will probably never make a great film either. Except for Thor 2 and Iron Man 3 all of what they've made is at least decent to good but not a single one of them has wowed me.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
On the flipside I feel the formula is the reason they will probably never make a great film either. Except for Thor 2 and Iron Man 3 all of what they've made is at least decent to good but not a single one of them has wowed me.
dark knight change the game on how to make a boss comic book movie. plus ledger won a oscar for playing the joker. marvel can choke on that

teacher

All Star
Daps
Some Black Panther Sketches I collected during the year
WP_20171208_20_55_04_Pro.jpg

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AiJPPC41Mm-OirUlHZdwHttDz4l-kw
By Afua Richardson....I told this broad t'challa or Shuri then said do whatever you want, looks
more like aneka then shuri :yeshrug:
WP_20171209_17_56_39_Pro%20%282%29.jpg

By Dexter Vines. Brian Stelfreeze suit BP
2017100895155743.jpg

By Jenevieve Grommwell
Re-up the pics, they aren't showing up.

I added links.....fukkin onedrive makes it more difficult then it needs to be to share pics :snoop:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
dark knight change the game on how to make a boss comic book movie. plus ledger won a oscar for playing the joker. marvel can choke on that
He won it to commemorate a career that was abruptly ended. If he was alive i dont even think he would have been nominated

Not even winter soldier or the airport scene of civil war? Ussa a lyin :umad: