Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
The zombies felt strongly compelled to follow his orders. And if they don't kneel before him, their bodies are ravaged with extreme itching until they do. Plus any hesitation on their part doesn't take much convincing to override b/c they're free will is already compromised to submit to BP... or else the thousands of em would've just said fukk em and attacked before BP could utter a sentence.

So his control over them isn't like Prof X hijacking your brain but it's not like you could've swapped him out with Obama on his most charismatic day and gotten the same result...

Still got 2 issues to go, so we don't know if these abilities will even last or what the full scope/range are, but so far getting a buncha mindless feral zombies to fall in line and go against their very nature and cannibalistic urges to instead go to war with you... that's a good amount of control or influence or whatever we want to call it from T'Challa da Gawd.

The bold is what I was alluding to. However, he is the King of the Dead, it's good to see that the title is carrying some weight / influence.

I'm hoping for a big payoff for T'Challa, cuz he went through a whole lot of bullshyt in this story.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
The bold is what I was alluding to. However, he is the King of the Dead, it's good to see that the title is carrying some weight / influence.

I'm hoping for a big payoff for T'Challa, cuz he went through a whole lot of bullshyt in this story.
Yup, im just saying the zombies didn't have much of a choice when it came to their decision imo. They still had an overwhelming urge to obey him, his control just seemed a step or two below killgrave's (given the light hesitation) but i still count that as control.

And im fine with that. Id prefer they have it where lower tier dead easily succumb to him, like with the zombies, but of course the higher tier demons/dracula/etc can resist it. That would make things very fun without jeapordizing major villains

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
i3dUdLa.jpg

:ohhh:

:whoo:

:banderas:

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
The zombies felt strongly compelled to follow his orders. And if they don't kneel before him, their bodies are ravaged with extreme itching until they do. Plus any hesitation on their part doesn't take much convincing to override b/c they're free will is already compromised to submit to BP... or else the thousands of em would've just said fukk em and attacked before BP could utter a sentence.

So his control over them isn't like Prof X hijacking your brain but it's not like you could've swapped him out with Obama on his most charismatic day and gotten the same result...

Still got 2 issues to go, so we don't know if these abilities will even last or what the full scope/range are, but so far getting a buncha mindless feral zombies to fall in line and go against their very nature and cannibalistic urges to instead go to war with you... that's a good amount of control or influence or whatever we want to call it from T'Challa da Gawd.

Which book or books are you referring to?

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
http://www.ew.com/article/2015/12/02...6841351231d424

Panther is a key figure in the conflict between Chris Evans’s Cap and Robert Downey Jr.’s Iron Man, and his allegiance is in flux — although he’s got serious issues with Sebastian Stan’s Bucky Barnes, a.k.a. the Winter Soldier, which steers him alongside the man in the iron mask.

While Tony Stark is known for flooding the zone with wisecracks, Black Panther isn’t fooling around.

“He’s definitely not the life of the party in this instance,” says Boseman, who won the role last October. “I think this is something true of the comic book character and the movie. You never quite know where he stands. There’s always a bit of concealing and mystery. So I think mysterious is more his boat. Not to say there’s not charm and he can’t be a ladies’ man and all that. It’s more like if there is humor, it’s more like James Bond.

Damn, the T'Challa vs Bucky beef is real. The fukk did Bucky do? :why: