Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah, I really need to hear how well MBJ can do an accent.

EW confirms his character will have been exiled from Wakanda, so they're not just letting him keep his American accent and saying he was raised in the US.

Technically, MBJ's role may not even need him to have an accent since he was cast out of the country and went to the states as a child.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How the fukk did they make the suit more wavey than the Civil War costume?! :ohlawd:

If he rocks a cape or they give him the Man without Fear in Infinity War. :wow:

I doubt we'll ever see that Cape and I'm glad for it. I've always hated that cape.

As much as I hate all the other shyt that Coates has done in the comics the one thing I agree with him on is that cape is fukking corny.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Yeah because.....

There's supposed to be a scene set in Oakland that's a flashback. They cast younger versions of many of the main characters. That's also supposed to be the scenes featuring Sterling K Brown.
For some reason I believe this will detail
T'Challa's time in America as a student could be wrong though

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
For some reason I believe this will detail
T'Challa's time in America as a student could be wrong though

T'Challa never left Wakanda as a child in the comics. He left during his college years, and sending the crown prince off to a foreign country to study while that young would be foolhardy for many reasons. Add to the fact that Wakanda is both technically and spiritually above the rest of the Western worlds; T'Chaka would've made SURE that T'Challa's first forms of education were in his homeland

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
m5gUyoxWizZSEEF9udkpNd7YWfFLf6AoobN30GOa7ug.jpg

T'Challa never left Wakanda as a child in the comics. He left during his college years, and sending the crown prince off to a foreign country to study while that young would be foolhardy for many reasons. Add to the fact that Wakanda is both technically and spiritually above the rest of the Western worlds; T'Chaka would've made SURE that T'Challa's first forms of education were in his homeland

I'm pretty sure T'Challa attends St. Mary's in the movie...Not a child obviously...

In one scene, the film’s protagonist has a flashback to 1990, while he was a student at Saint Mary’s College High School in Berkeley. And of course, he’s a daily AC Transit commuter. Cue the 1990s-era bus for the appropriate establishing shot. (We’ll assume the bus is arriving on time. It is Hollywood, after all.)
Black Panther Flashbacks: Marvel Will Go Back to the '90s

Then again...this may be the first hint of how smart he is....being there at such a young age...

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I knew it. Lupita is basically playing the chick from that gillis mini

I wish they left her as that and didn't make her a Dora Milaje. I really hate the idea of T'challa hooking up with a Dora

Those images tho

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Yeah, I really need to hear how well MBJ can do an accent.

EW confirms his character will have been exiled from Wakanda, so they're not just letting him keep his American accent and saying he was raised in the US.
Chad, Lupita, Danai and Forest can all do accents

Daniel Kaluuya has African parents so he should be able to do an accent

MBJ doesn't need to do one with Killmonger

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I knew it. Lupita is basically playing the chick from that gillis mini

I wish they left her as that and didn't make her a Dora Milaje. I really hate the idea of T'challa hooking up with a Dora

Those images tho

why :pachaha:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not really liking the new mask tbh. The eyes are too damn big for one. It looks goofy. They should have kept the original design and only changed up the tribal markings on the face.