Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Movie will have NO eye candy, too much yang and not enough yin, the film feels off kilter cuz of that and I thought Lolita was a good call but she looks out of place in set, looks like a floating babies head

9xl__3_zpsht8ja9cj.gif

doublex

Pro
Daps
The ONLY concern will be how the accents are....that can make or break certain characters.

Yeah, I really need to hear how well MBJ can do an accent.

EW confirms his character will have been exiled from Wakanda, so they're not just letting him keep his American accent and saying he was raised in the US.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I wonder how much English they'll speak during scenes in Wakanda. They'll have the excuse to speak English when Ross is around, but it seems like there will be a lot of scenes of just Wakandans together so they will have no in-universe reason to speak English.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder how much English they'll speak during scenes in Wakanda. They'll have the excuse to speak English when Ross is around, but it seems like there will be a lot of scenes of just Wakandans together so they will have no in-universe reason to speak English.

I imagine they'll do like we see in other movies where they start talking a different language and it's subtitled but it'll change up halfway through to being English. That'll let audiences know they're supposed to be speaking their native tongues but it'll sound like English to us.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I think most of it would just be in english with an african accent as I don't think anyone wants to read subtitles. They may however have T'Challa speak different languages to the Dora Milaj like he does in the comics.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Yeah, I really need to hear how well MBJ can do an accent.

EW confirms his character will have been exiled from Wakanda, so they're not just letting him keep his American accent and saying he was raised in the US.

I think he was exiled when he was younger along with his father so he may not have the accent

Jards

All Star
Daps
Ohh I'm still catching up on vids from yesterday yea Ti is from Cinefix but her and Mark Ellis are cool so she came to a few Schmoes Knoes shows. The comments showed mad love and she showed up on Collider a few times as well. She from Queens too :banderas:

They need to make her a regular :takedat:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he was exiled when he was younger along with his father so he may not have the accent

Yeah because.....

There's supposed to be a scene set in Oakland that's a flashback. They cast younger versions of many of the main characters. That's also supposed to be the scenes featuring Sterling K Brown.

Chef

All Star
Daps
How the fukk did they make the suit more wavey than the Civil War costume?! :ohlawd:

If he rocks a cape or they give him the Man without Fear in Infinity War. :wow: