Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I know it's weird to think about, but Marvel is actually releasing the biggest black movie ever made.

The cast is predominantly black.

The director is black.

Most of the crew is black.

The screenwriter is black.

The executive producer is black.

The movie has a 100+ budget and is going to get a huge marketing push.

This film is going to be historic and everybody should be celebrating it.

Yup.

I know at some point the usual brigade of trolls and Marvel vs DC stan soldiers will infest this place for their next "great" battle... but we ain't gon let them distract us from the historical significance of this piff:whew:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I thought we were gonna see durant and lebron get into their killmonger vs tchala tonight

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:salute: to that Sterling Brown kat.

She 40. :ohhh: Black don't crack :wow:

MV5BMjQxNjM0ODE5MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTA3NTI5MDI@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,666,1000_AL_.jpg

latest

MV5BMTc4NTAwNjMyN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDUwNzM2MDE@._V1_.jpg

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I actually think he was lying and just playing dude on some Coulsin shyt to interrogate him and see what he knows. I mean BP and his team was in the next room surveying that whole shyt.

Martha

Yeah he was playing dumb, he just wanted to see what Klaw knew.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Would have hit harder with some kind of Traditional African sounding score though. :ehh:
Still gonna have several more trailers, I bet one of them features more African drums to set a different tone than te other trailers.

This works well as the first one.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah he was playing dumb, he just wanted to see what Klaw knew.

Nope, reading the comments from Coogler and Feige on EW points to him not knowing and it's also not a flashback:

He’s back now, and in custody, being questioned by Everett K. Ross, a CIA operative who thinks Wakanda is just another African savannah. For geeks, it’s Bilbo vs. Gollum, all over again. “One person knows quite a bit about Wakanda and another person who thinks they do, but they don’t,” says Coogler. “But I thought it would be awesome to start with a character who has seen Wakanda in its true light.” But look who is watching...

This interrogation takes place in a safehouse in Korea, where a few visiting dignitaries are watching the interrogation from behind one-way glass: Black Panther himself, T’Challa, and his security chief Okoye (The Walking Dead’s Danai Gurira.) They know a lot more than either of these men. And they’re worried. The less anyone knows about their homeland, the safer it is.