ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Secret Wars #6.

Oh we aint forget bout doomwar, victor :ufdup:

Mutahfukkas gave T'challa the Gauntlet with all the gems!!!

83EhAmy.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Shuri refused to leave. And as you can see, she refused T'Challa from staying too.

The job had to be completed, so she tells T'Challa to go on and buys him some time. She was still technically the Queen of Wakanda at the time so, imo, she felt like going down with the ship, so to speak.

When it came to Wakanda, Shuri was about that life, so I wasn't too surprised.

On some real shyt, I didn't like the decision by Hickman. I felt both should've left.

So did T'challa ever rebuild Wakanda after all that craziness or are they still dealing with that dimensional war shyt / earth destroyed and rebuilt???
What's going on??? Just because wakanda was destroyed doesnt mean he didnt loose that money or vibranium mountain.

Why Marvel always screwing him over?!?! :damn:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
So did T'challa ever rebuild Wakanda after all that craziness or are they still dealing with that dimensional war shyt / earth destroyed and rebuilt???
What's going on??? Just because wakanda was destroyed doesnt mean he didnt loose that money or vibranium mountain.

We'll get all those answers and more at the conclusion of secret wars and the start of Ultimates book that's coming soon (this week? Next week?).

But considering BP is getting a solo in the spring, Wakanda is def back, somehow, someway.

I'm also hoping T'Challa's fam and friends will come back as well. Coates confirmed that Ramonda, T'Challa's stepmom, is coming back so that's a good sign.:obama:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

As @Realdealholy said we'll know at the end of Secret Wars, however from what we know of Coates upcoming solo Wakanda will be back and T'Challa will be King again. I also would wager that Vibranium would be back.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Shuri refused to leave. And as you can see, she refused T'Challa from staying too.

The job had to be completed, so she tells T'Challa to go on and buys him some time. She was still technically the Queen of Wakanda at the time so, imo, she felt like going down with the ship, so to speak.

When it came to Wakanda, Shuri was about that life, so I wasn't too surprised.

On some real shyt, I didn't like the decision by Hickman. I felt both should've left.

Real talk fukk Hickman. Hickman made Hudlin look like Richard Wright in comparison

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
BP got his shyt pushed forward brehs! Now February 2018 instead of July.

Movie is now on Black History Month. :wow:

Marvel Studios Phase 3 Update | News | Marvel.com

Additionally, Ant-Man’s second adventure will lead to a couple of other films shifting their dates, with Marvel’s “Black Panther” moving up to February 16, 2018 and Marvel’s “Captain Marvel” landing on March 8, 2019.

EDIT: @Omar27 beat me to it.:salute:

Last edited: