Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
That part he was like T'challa doesn't like being in Wakanda and doesn't like Wakandan women lol

He said that in relation of whether or not he felt T'Challa wants to be a king and on some "T'Challa wants to see the outside world" type of shyt, not that he doesn't like being in Wakanda or doesn't want to be in a serious relationship with a Wakandan.

That's how rumors get started breh lol :pachaha:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
"...we start with who T’Challa is. He’s a African King, he inherited his throne, and that’s the most important thing about him if you ask him. That’s the biggest job that he has and how that effects his personal life and how that effects the country that he’s in charge of, it kind of lends itself to its own story that is so different from anything that we’ve ever seen.”
-Ryan Coogler

"You could argue that he’s not a superhero,” Boseman said. “He’s probably the only superhero who’s a king of a nation, so he plays politician as well. What makes him special is he’s strong, but he’s not the strongest. It’s more agility and more his wit and more his ingenuity.”

“This is an anti-hero, sort of,”“I feel like although he is a superhero, he is a super anti-hero.”

"I feel like you get a chance to see that he's not going to be a selfish ruler. He's not going to be a dictator. He's not going to be a person that does things purely for his own gain. That he does have a heroic aspect at the heart of a hero; of a leader. You can pull for him, because he's merciful. And it leaves room also for him to do things that are not necessarily perfect."

-Chadwick Boseman

Looks like there's some fundamental differences in those elements championed by Coates, and those by the MCU :mjgrin:

The only fundamental element that's happening in the MCU is the idea of someone trying to take over Wakanda and BP having to rise above it and prove himself as a good king. It's not too early for that, bc they already insinuated they are tackling that same element at the onset... which isn't new to BP stories and lends itself to the usual coming of age MCU character plot.

...which is a lot different than incorporating the element of making T'Challa act like a bytch... despite the hopeful wishes of those who would :cape:for Coates

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
He said that in relation of whether or not he felt T'Challa wants to be a king and on some "T'Challa wants to see the outside world" type of shyt, not that he doesn't like being in Wakanda or doesn't want to be in a serious relationship with a Wakandan.

That's how rumors get started breh lol :pachaha:
I don't know it came off as something you know he thinks but doesn't say.

He also needs to stop throwing shade at the older bp writers.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know it came off as something you know he thinks but doesn't say.

He also needs to stop throwing shade at the older bp writers.

He'll say he appreciates their contributes and then talk about all the shyt he doesn't like about the mythos (which is nearly everything) in the same breath.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
From the Doctor Strange bluray
iqayw7j.png

lQHCF3V.png

NQEmFrf.png

A8xplm8.png