Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I hope not. That was one of the reasons I was relieved to hear he was playing Killmonger instead of M'Baku.

MBJ as M'Baku would've been problematic as hell due to the accent alone. Lotta potential fukkery if that happened.

We know for a fact that Boseman, Nyong'o, and Gurira can do the accent. Can't say the same for Jordan, and I do not want anybody messing up like Will Smith in Concussion. It ruined that movie for me.

bZvzVdg.gif

teacher

All Star
Daps
We know for a fact that Boseman, Nyong'o, and Gurira can do the accent. Can't say the same for Jordan, and I do not want anybody messing up like Will Smith in Concussion. It ruined that movie for me.

I just saw concussion. His accent wasn't authentic but it didn't bother me wasn't great but it wasn't terrible... and I have a brother in law straight from Ghana...I liked the movie :yeshrug:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I just saw concussion. His accent wasn't authentic but it didn't bother me wasn't great but it wasn't terrible... and I have a brother in law straight from Ghana...I liked the movie :yeshrug:

Word? His accent threw me off from the jump. Was somewhat distracting, imho.

teacher

All Star
Daps
some variants are incentive version which will be priced higher....I've paid up to $30 for an incentive variant(and it was so worth it, best BP #1 cover IMO) so far this BP run also BP isn't the only comic I'm collecting...A couple of those at once do add up... :manny:

For anyone who was interested this is the cover I was talking about

s248192446658816_p81_i12_w1280.jpeg
Black Panther giving Doom that fade :banderas: doesn't get better then that:whew: They still have more if anyone is interested. www.bulletproofcomix.com

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
fukk'em, he was a hater...but the dora's do need to catch a back hand at least, their hearts were in the right place but they should of had faith in their king or at least brought the matter to his attention....
No...because patriarchy. Also I find it funny that they dislike him when Ramonda was the one who order the execution, iirc