Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
True, but that doesn't mean that T'Challa needs to be going through this portrayal. One can have T'Challa have a better showing and the story barely changes, if at all.

It's especially strange being that it's T'Challa's book and he is the book's most popular character. I'm not sure what is there to gain by having him get hit by dudes that look like they were picked up from the street.

If he's gonna go through that kind of stuff, he better get some good W's.

I see Manifold and T'challa scheming in the same preview you posted.

I feel like once #7 comes around all the die-hard detractors of Coates are gonna feel a bit stupid when T'challa starts putting the smackdown on everyone back on his royal steeze.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

I feel like once #7 comes around all the die-hard detractors of Coates are gonna feel a bit stupid when T'challa starts putting the smackdown on everyone back on his royal steeze.
Let's hope you're right.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

If that happens by then, or sooner, I'll eat crow and hop on the bandwagon.:smugdraper:

If this current tide continues throughout the story though....:francis:

teacher

All Star
Daps
Say what?! :whoo:

sooner then later

can you find the Black panther? there's at least one in each of the 3 shots
IMG_8547.jpg

Last edited: