Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
man as an adult sometimes it hard to get ppl together like that to do things so thats what got me over the hump over seeing movies by myself..the only time i will wait to see a movie with somebody is with my lady if she said she really wanted to see the same movie that i did..she dont like marvel movies like that (though she did like BP but she saw that with her homegirl not me) so i have no choice but to go alone...we will see for infinity war though if she wants to roll
Going solo to a movie is normal to me:yeshrug: i agree with you as a adult its hard to round up friends to hit the movies:yeshrug:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
:mjpls: man w'kabi wlda had to catch the fade after everything was said and done hoe ass nikka.
Nah. W'kabi was after the truth, and T'Challa made a promise he didn't keep.

Plus T'Chaka lied, and a young prince of Wakanda was abandoned. W'Kabi needed to be convinced that was the right decision. No one tried to convince him.

I respect W'Kabi. Everything he did, he did for a new Wakanda. Besides, it's funny how bytches want to shyt on Eric for killing his girl but ignore Okoye ready to do the same to her man without hesitation.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Nah. W'kabi was after the truth, and T'Challa made a promise he didn't keep.

Plus T'Chaka lied, and a young prince of Wakanda was abandoned. W'Kabi needed to be convinced that was the right decision. No one tried to convince him.

I respect W'Kabi. Everything he did, he did for a new Wakanda. Besides, it's funny how bytches want to shyt on Eric for killing his girl but ignore Okoye ready to do the same to her man without hesitation.
Yeah, W’Kabi was ready to ride out the gate :yeshrug:

He asked T’Challa at the beginning that him and the squad could roll out and take care of the world’s problem if he wanted.

Plus like you mentioned the emotional aspect. You got Killmonger bringing him the body of the man responsible for his parents deaths.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
No matter what happens breh's 3 FACTS will remain even after Infinity War drops.

1. Black Panther will be top 5 domestic all time (no lower than 4th).
2. Black Panther will be top 10 world wide gross all time (The will jump past the last jedi for 9th and Infinity War will drop them down to 10th, unless they can catch harry potter).
3. Black Panther will be 3 for 3 when it comes to being in movies that gross over a billion.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
fukk no. The fact that they put the release of Infinty War so close to Black Panther tells you all you need to know

"We'll make your black movie...but in case it flops lets put out avengers right after to make everyone forget :troll:" - Disney

Nah breh... Spiderman pushed everything back.

Spiderman took Ragnorok's spot in July
Ragnorok took BP's November release date
Captain Marvel was supposed to come out in February instead of Black Panther.

And Inhumans was supposed to be dropping due to the Kree/Skrull storyline