Daps
Reppin
Latveria
What can you tell us about plans for a Black Panther sequel?
Nothing specific to reveal, other than to say we absolutely will do that. One of the favorite pastimes at Marvel Studios is sitting around on a Part One and talking and dreaming about what we would do in a Part Two. There have been plenty of those conversations as we were putting together the first Black Panther. We have ideas and a pretty solid direction on where we want to head with the second one.
Marvel Studios' Kevin Feige on the future of Black Panther, Captain Marvel, X-Men — and beyond

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I would fukk black panthers sister
:sitdown:
4BzAvRi_zpsddkeaplc.png

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
So..is this no longer the All-Things Black Panther Thread? When will my fellow comic-heads take back over?

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I don't know how to feel about the Wakanda info in Infinity War..

Just doesn't seem like a good enough reason for all the destruction that's about to take place. One thing if Wakanda is protecting something themselves, but
Vision and the mind gem..

Just thought they would come up with a better reason for the attack.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

Just doesn't seem like a good enough reason for all the destruction that's about to take place. One thing if Wakanda is protecting something themselves, but
Did you see the ending of black panter, they're not just in it for themselves anymore. They're going to try to help the world out too, just in time too. They were basically telegraphing this scenario.

Code

Banned
Daps

Just thought they would come up with a better reason for the attack.

If the rest of the world is dead what option do they have

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Did you see the ending of black panter, they're not just in it for themselves anymore. They're going to try to help the world out too, just in time too. They were basically telegraphing this scenario.

If the rest of the world is dead what option do they have
I get it just thought they would have a more organic way. Wakanda opened its doors up is one thing. However, I thought they had their own purpose in the movie beside just being a safety net. Just not very creative, but whatever.
Argue with the white man about the themes that a black director, Black writer, and all black cast incorporated into a movie brehs..
:pachaha:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I got a question for the people posting in this thread.

I kinda wanted to send this to the Rafters since it's a historic moment in Film Room history....but if you guys want to still use it to discuss comic stuff let me know.

Fred.