:dead:
uV2iPk6.gif
Y'all nikkas ain't shyt :dead:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
So for Black Panther 2, who are some people you guys think would knock the villain role out of the park the way Michael B Jordan did?

Lakeith Stanfield and Jamie Foxx came to mind pretty quickly, though Taraji Henson or Jada Pinkett are my top 2 choices. I would love if the next villain is a disgraced Dora Milaje who returns with a big ol afro ready to cause some problems for Wakanda.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So for Black Panther 2, who are some people you guys think would knock the villain role out of the park the way Michael B Jordan did?

Lakeith Stanfield and Jamie Foxx came to mind pretty quickly, though Taraji Henson or Jada Pinkett are my top 2 choices. I would love if the next villain is a disgraced Dora Milaje who returns with a big ol afro ready to cause some problems for Wakanda.
did you see jamie foxx as electro :dead:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

:scust:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah but that was a bad role with a bad script in a bad movie.

When given the tools he's an Oscar award winner and I think he can be a convincing bad ass villain.

jamiee needs to focus on that sleepless sequel

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Who are some people you would like to see instead?

I heard they wanted to put Kraven the hunter in this or the next film. I think should reimagine him as black played by Peter Mensah or Andewale-Akinnuoye Agbaje. But if they want to keep him white have Joe Mangieniello play him.
If they have a white Kraven they should have him a minor threat and have King Cadavar be the main threat (Played by Peter Mensah or Andewale-Akinnuoye Agbaje and rewrite him as a having some spiritual power over that spirit realm which enables him to draw strength from dead ancestors or something.
So Black Panther defeats him and consolidates his place as king of the Dead like in the comics. You can take elements from Mephisto too.
peter-mensah.jpg

Adewale-as-Atticus-in-Pompeiii-adewale-akinnuoye-agbaje-39805512-500-333.jpg

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Besides the fro you pretty much described Nakia/Malice

Oh nice. I have some reading to do.

I do not want to see Nakia turn though. I feel her characterization as a brave and selfless warrior and chemistry with chadwick was way too powerful for her to villain it up in the sequel.

How y'all feel?