Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps

Here is the wildest thing. Atandwa Kani’s father, John Kani was first cast as King T’Chaka in Civil War (and plays old T’Chaka in Black Panther)

How the hell did they luck out with him having a son that looks just like Chadwick Boseman? Either his resemblance to Boseman played a part in John getting the part or shyt just fell into place

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
She had a minor minor role. I'm use to seeing mixed mutts/lite brights represent black people in movies. Can't believe there was barely any. :blessed:

And fukk ya chill.. Are you a mutt?

Considering the background of the movie and character and one would have to be blind to not have seen all of the promotion of the movie, it really shouldn't be a surprised that all the main black people in the movie were deep brown to dark skin.

And no. I'm just not an idiot.
When Killmonger's theme played when he took the throne :wow:

That wasn't his theme, but it had elements of it in there. A grip of tracks had small bits of it tho.

Last edited:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Considering the background of the movie and character and one would have to be blind to not have seen all of the promotion of the movie, it really shouldn't be a surprised that all the main black people in the movie were deep brown to dark skin.

And no. I'm just not an idiot.

That wasn't his theme, but it had elements of it in there. A grip of tricks had small bits of it tho.

You sounding like a light bright in disguise. Exit this thread fakkit. :mjlol:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
@Versa I loved your review.

Question, though, you really thought Michael B. Jordan's acting was great in this? I mentioned in another thread that outside of very GOAT quotables, he seemed to be in full "comic book speak" mode.

I noticed it even in the trailers.