Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I badly want this movie to do 200 million or anything HIGHER than the Dark Knight to make those white DC fans to be on suicide watch. They been trolling this film forever.

It's not "DC fans", it's blatant racism. Stop trying to turn this into a stan war, it's bigger than that. The same cacs who buy Justice League comics also buy Iron Man. Did we see them downvoting Iron Man or Thor on RT? No, it happened with Black Panther tho. :pacspit:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@MartyMcFly @HHR @James Carter @LinusCaldwell @FlyRy

tumblr_o9nueoGZE31ro8ysbo1_500.gif
giphy.gif

Answer you message in your inbox!!!!
@MartyMcFly we addressed it, @LinusCaldwell we’ve spoken a few weeks byke but the rest of yall :ufdup:

Lol hit me with another one. Stream is too long man.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
It's not "DC fans", it's blatant racism. Stop trying to turn this into a stan war, it's bigger than that. The same cacs who buy Justice League comics also buy Iron Man. Did we see them downvoting Iron Man or Thor on RT? No, it happened with Black Panther tho. :pacspit:

You say stop turning this into a stan war and yet you decide to quote an old ass post. Good job.

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
Filmmaker avoids tragic life plotline – East Bay Times

“My goal is to start a (film)business in this area, something that can employ people,” he said. “It will be something the people can point to and kids can see it, saying ‘I can do that,’ instead of doing things that are glaring to the environment.”

He dreams of making major films — the Spike Lee of the East Bay.

“It comes from the intense poverty that we experience as a city,” he said of his localfocus, “and the conditions my friends were living in. It’s tough to succeed.

“The reason I’m here now, standing proud, are my mom and dad. Take them away and my story could be one you hear all the time.”

Ryan and his father were interviewed last week at Century Theaters at Richmond’s Hilltop Mall, where they hope Ryan’s films will be shown one day.

This is real shyt.
The bolded especially is right there in Black Panther in the last scene.

Ryan Coogler is the one brehs. Thought of this stuff a decade ago and made it

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
It's probably going to be released on digital/streaming in May, then physical early June.
Thats what i was thinking. But beauty and the beast came out less than 3 months after release and hit digital and physical same day. Disney sometimes does digital a week early (star wars). Coco was 2 weeks so May is possible