Official Black Lightning Season 3 Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I wish they kept the show on Tuesdays. It's going to be hard to catch it with y'all on Monday or even watch right when it airs. :francis:

Anissa :noah:. She's the prototype of the women I love. Pretty face, brown skin, slim, and nice booty. Not gigantic but just right. :myman: She seems like a down to earth chick too. :mjgrin: When she smiles and holds her breath when using her powers! :noah:

Braxton! :mjlol: I'll never take him serious as a bad ass.:russ: Glad he's getting work though. One of the things I like best about the show is it gives black actors aren't really popping regular work.

I know I was tripping when thinking that dude was actually a dike. :pachaha:

My man Tobias looked like he aged twenty years! :picard:
More like 70:sadcam:

All caught up as usual Nafeesa Williams steals the show in and out of costume
jCX7RBy_zpsyepnongo.png

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Gambi has all the ill tech, pimped out Anissa's car and hooked up Jennifer with a cloaking device :whoo:

Braxton out here putting the beats on Mark Jackson :picard:

Agent Odell out here killing kids

"I thought you were going to kill me" :dwillhuh:

Odell: I already did :ufdup:

Seems like this season will revolve around the Markovian threat and the ASA Government fukkery.

Agent Odell is cold-blooded dude. I bet Jefferson & his wife still does everything he asks for and Odell either tries to de-power Black Lighting.

Surprised they bought on Braxton and Tobias looks so old & tired. I forgot he had an anti-aging serum in his body. By him being locked up Odell probably put him in power dampening cell or collar on him.