Daps
Reppin
jerz
Black lightning back:ahh:
- braxton was
GlisteningRashAmericanblackvulture-size_restricted.gif
All over that meta :russ:
May got the goat power with the skylar joint:wow:
- where did gambi get all that tech from :ohhh: He got shyt that wakanda might not have yet:patrice:
- :flabbynsick: tobias on his snitching shyt :skip:
- kid: “ i thought u came to kill me :to:
- “i did:ufdup:

Last edited:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Green Light Babies detained like illegals:wtb: FreeLand's a 3rd world country now:damn: Commander Braxton:heh: Power duplicated PIFF:ohhh: Jeff/Lynn X-rated:duck: Odell ETHER:pachaha: Jefferson office dismantled:dead: 'Shoranda play Chaka Khan':banderas: Gratuitous shots of Nafessa:ahh: Smart-crib pimped out:ooh: Gambi techs:fire: Go HAM:smugdraper: Asian cosplay FUKKERY:mindblown: Tobias aged like a Neanderthal:picard: Issa:rip: will rise again:sadcam: LaLa resurrection loop:lupe:

Last edited:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I wish they kept the show on Tuesdays. It's going to be hard to catch it with y'all on Monday or even watch right when it airs. :francis:

Anissa :noah:. She's the prototype of the women I love. Pretty face, brown skin, slim, and nice booty. Not gigantic but just right. :myman: She seems like a down to earth chick too. :mjgrin: When she smiles and holds her breath when using her powers! :noah:

Braxton! :mjlol: I'll never take him serious as a bad ass.:russ: Glad he's getting work though. One of the things I like best about the show is it gives black actors aren't really popping regular work.

I know I was tripping when thinking that dude was actually a dike. :pachaha:

My man Tobias looked like he aged twenty years! :picard: