Ri-Damn-Diculous:dead:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Is it just me or is the Pierce family kind of melodramatic? :skip:

These nikkas forever crying and arguing and having emotional breakdowns over every little thing. :mjlol:

Good episode tho.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Black community got a whole army of super children. And the first thing they do is run them off.

Green light ain't crack. Crack set our community back 30 years. Green light just made Freeland, Top Negus Capital of the World.

Even on TV we ain't doing right by the kids. :mjcry:
Be in church and not realize The Lord gave you a whole army of Samsons, brehs and brehettes. :scustpreach:
:mjlol:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I'm saying, Anissa is gonna wind up getting a bunch of black kids slapped across the face by their parents thinking that's how you talk to them. Kids always want to be grown ups until shyt gets real, Anissa talking about he drove her and Jennifer away yet you still staying at home.:stopitslime:

That’s the weird shyt they do with kids on tv, they supposed to be making the parents seem overprotective but instead they be having the kids look like ungrateful spoiled brats. They was cool with him all season one and now everybody’s so tired of his “controlling” ways. :camby: that’s weak writing to me. Jen might be the dumbest person in freeland. Her goofy ass don’t deserve powers

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Dope episode. It’s crazy to me just how much better this is compared to the other Berlanti shows. Well legends is close but they’re doing two completely different so it doesn’t even feel right comparing them.

Tobias is clearly figuring out who BL is which is only going to make him more dangerous. Eventually someone will have to put him down. My money is on Gambi or Nessa

Man I hope they don’t kill off Tobias and keep him around for seasons on some lex Luther is dude is the goat dc villain