Official Black Lightning Season 2 Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Nah, Breh. That's that new negro ish. I don't care how old or how big my kid gets, I'm still Daddy!
Respect me in my house or kick rocks!
:camby:
I'm saying, Anissa is gonna wind up getting a bunch of black kids slapped across the face by their parents thinking that's how you talk to them. Kids always want to be grown ups until shyt gets real, Anissa talking about he drove her and Jennifer away yet you still staying at home.:stopitslime:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I'm saying, Anissa is gonna wind up getting a bunch of black kids slapped across the face by their parents thinking that's how you talk to them. Kids always want to be grown ups until shyt gets real, Anissa talking about he drove her and Jennifer away yet you still staying at home.:stopitslime:
Man what? And then she had the nerve to shut the door on Jefferson!
That was the fakest part of the show. In real life, Anissa would've been ducking lightning bolts on her way out the door!

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Dope episode. It’s crazy to me just how much better this is compared to the other Berlanti shows. Well legends is close but they’re doing two completely different so it doesn’t even feel right comparing them.

Tobias is clearly figuring out who BL is which is only going to make him more dangerous. Eventually someone will have to put him down. My money is on Gambi or Nessa

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I haven't watched BL since season 1. But since, all of you are hyping this last episode. I guess I'm catching up.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man what? And then she had the nerve to shut the door on Jefferson!
That was the fakest part of the show. In real life, Anissa would've been ducking lightning bolts on her way out the door!

Didn't he like damn near broke her ribs the first time they fought?!?!:mjlol::mjgrin: Dat child abuse...

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
3 minutes into the 1st episode and I'm already mad.

Damnit. Show already :ohlawd: and piff.

6 minutes in and my man, literally, with the :ufdup:.

9 minutes and VP is bae :blessed:. "bytch you got my hair wet" :hubie:.

13 minutes in and OG superhero Meteor Man tellin the young buck he's not HNIC :camby:.

14 minutes in and Meteor Man talking like Bill Maher? :wtf::picard:

17 minutes in and both kids give both parents the "neega please" look. :comeon:........:russ:

22 minutes in and Robin Hood and Ryu Hayabusa secure the bag. :blessedrain:.

25 minutes in and BL is officially, to use the show's terms, negro repellant.

26 minutes in and punk ass Angela Rye can't even say "black people"? :what: She saying codewords such as "poor people". How you POC-ing on a clearly black show? :snoop::scust:

30 minutes in and one woman is back in the fold and the other kicks his back in. :francis:

33 minutes in and "He who hath gripped the righteous steel in the House of the Lord shall be blessed from tax wrought from Caesar and delivered by sound of Heaven".

34 minutes in and The Lord should have smited that "ain't shyt momma" right into that bag. :pacspit:

38 minutes in and baby girl is a defibrillator, arsonist, lightning bug, and the aurealis borealis. :dwillhuh:

39 minutes in and BL got trapped in a corner. The board played him. Meteor Man is scheming. (My guess. It was Meteor Man's idea. He gonna become new principal.) :to:

41 minutes in and VP bae made the clean getaway. :ehh:

Last edited:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Black community got a whole army of super children. And the first thing they do is run them off.

Green light ain't crack. Crack set our community back 30 years. Green light just made Freeland, Top Negus Capital of the World.

Even on TV we ain't doing right by the kids. :mjcry:
Be in church and not realize The Lord gave you a whole army of Samsons, brehs and brehettes. :scustpreach:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jenn/Khalil Carter on the run:jawalrus: The 1HOLMESdred shootin out Ls:lolbron: Roman Candle:fire: the building:ooh: Lynne:drunk: gon need AA meetings:francis: Whoopie Goldberg:laff: ETHER:mjlol: Jefferson always at Anissa throat:usure: A bigot that talks to the dead:mjpls: New fly sistah in the cut:youngsabo: Mortal Kombat at auntie's crib:ooh: Blade/Dart PIFF:whew: Gambi flabby drone, tho:skip: Wait, The Pierces/Black Lightning connected:ohhh:

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Black community got a whole army of super children. And the first thing they do is run them off.

Green light ain't crack. Crack set our community back 30 years. Green light just made Freeland, Top Negus Capital of the World.

Even on TV we ain't doing right by the kids. :mjcry:
Be in church and not realize The Lord gave you a whole army of Samsons, brehs and brehettes. :scustpreach:
:ehh: