Official Black Lightning Season 2 Thread

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Gotta remember Jen is a teenager. They are experts in the "No one understands me and no one has ever gone through what I'm going through ever" game. Even Khalil was hitting her with the :what: when she started in on the woe is me crap about her abilities. Like girl I have powers too. It's not that serious.

The biggest irritance with Jennifer is the fact that she doesn't even try to understand any perspective outside her own most of the time. I get being a selfish kid, but she has almost no ability to see outside herself. She views her parents homeschooling her as some kind of punishment when it's really because she's dangerous. Khalil sends her a dm and she fries her computer. Her mom yells at her and she zaps her. When any kind of emotional situation makes her powers go haywire, they can't risk sending her to a fukking high school of all places, and she just refuses to understand that.

Her viewing her powers as a curse is fine. The fact that she almost completely refuses to try coping with them or more importantly, learning to them is what's getting old. Lynn said it best when ol boy was making the whole family tell the truth, "I'm tired of your whining, little girl."

exactly, thats why i said she is looking for reason to complain, even before she got her powers she was always whining about something

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Tobias pulled up on Khalil exactly like Big Boy did Ant in ATL :laff:
This thread full of jokes :lolbron: :mjlol:

NiceDeliriousJunebug-size_restricted.gif

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon: Them hoes stupid, Jennifer is just looking for a reason to do dumb shyt, her whole viewpoint is stupid. And to like a fukk nikka like Khalil shows she Is not good at making decisions. She been mad this whole series about nothing, and she a hypocrite her whole family got powers including her fukk nikka ass bf but she think she’s the weird one no one understands? She is literally surrounded by people that understands but she is too dumb to realize it. And nessa need to move her grown ass out if she don’t want to go by the rules anymore

She's a teenager... her reactions are like that of a typical teenager. And to her point, she is being held like a prisoner for something that never was her fault. The way her own parents been treating her been foul. Jefferson should of started training her on how to work her powers instead of having her locked away and hope a therapist can fix everything. She's being alienated and the ONLY person who could relate to her was Khalil. So, like typical teenagers do, they make rash decisions without thinking about consequences to their actions. She's not mature so this behavior was to be expected.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
WB Investigating Salim Akil Abuse Allegations

If what happened to the dudes from the other DC/CW shows who had accusations against them is any indication then I don't expect Salim to be working on Black Lightning much longer. The question is whether Mara Brock Akil will elect to stick with the show or bounce when WB lets her husband go?

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WB Investigating Salim Akil Abuse Allegations

If what happened to the dudes from the other DC/CW shows who had accusations against them is any indication then I don't expect Salim to be working on Black Lightning much longer. The question is whether Mara Brock Akil will elect to stick with the show or bounce when WB lets her husband go?

Yea.. I hate the real possibility of what's to happen. This show may drop like a brick if what I fear actually happens. I pray these allegations are exposed as false.