Official Black Lightning Season 2 Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Looker might have been a fan of Black Lightning, but she should have studied his powers more :skip:

Let that foot doctor experiment on her now :demonic:

I thought for a minute that Jennifer would take Khalil back to the crib, didn't see her running away with him although I should have. They have been building up to it for a minute. Maxine telling Jefferson that Jennifer is next level :ohhh:, excited what they can do with her in the future.

Also curious to see what Grace's powers end up being, Annisa watching Girlfriends reruns :ehh:

Opening the episode with Sade :obama:

"You are my family" :to:. Good to see Gambi reunited with Jefferson again.

Next week Tobias sends the goons after Khalil/Jen :whoo:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is this Jefferson's fault? :what:

Nessa low key still pissed about Jefferson telling her what to do and the whole "under my house" shyt and taking that out on him in regards of why Jennifer has ran away. To be real, it is Jefferson's fault because he DID blame himself for Jennifer being who she is which Jennifer took that as her and his powers as being a curse.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Khalil gettin his ass whooped up and down the floor :mjlol:

This Sade :banderas:! This show has the GOAT soundtrack.

Damn the Sange one of the most evil characters of all time :wow:

Minority privilege :mjlol:

Ayo! I’m mad Tobias pulled up on Khalil lookin like 50 sayin bytch get in my car :russ:

Last edited:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So they electrocute the hero who shoots lighting. They thought that would kill him?

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Teenage girls are stupid now he knows who u are and whats gonna happen when he tells tobias black lightning is jefferson pierce. Whats he gonna do

By seeing her powers, and seeing her let it slip that her parents might have powers, it should be OBVIOUS who Black Lightning's secret identity is. She just revealed her whole family to one of Tobias' henchmen.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By seeing her powers, and seeing her let it slip that her parents might have powers, it should be OBVIOUS who Black Lightning's secret identity is. She just revealed her whole family to one of Tobias' henchmen.

Yea, I am willing to bet so, Tobias won't fukk him up, Khalil is going to let Tobias know who Black Lightning is.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My GAWDESS GOAT Songstress:ahh: Camouflage PIFF:ohhh: Black Bulb:mjlol: Dummy Race:laff: recharged lightning:skip: Gambi sketching:duck: Triple OG Rev spittin heat:myman: Santigold:dj2: Nail in the Cracker:banderas: Grace:fire: got the Vapors:dame: Lynne don't want smoke with Cousin Pam:usure: Palebias call The-100 for back-up:heh: 'I can't shoot fire out of me':hubie: Young Nubian Love crusin together:obama:

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Nessa low key still pissed about Jefferson telling her what to do and the whole "under my house" shyt and taking that out on him in regards of why Jennifer has ran away. To be real, it is Jefferson's fault because he DID blame himself for Jennifer being who she is which Jennifer took that as her and his powers as being a curse.
:comeon: Them hoes stupid, Jennifer is just looking for a reason to do dumb shyt, her whole viewpoint is stupid. And to like a fukk nikka like Khalil shows she Is not good at making decisions. She been mad this whole series about nothing, and she a hypocrite her whole family got powers including her fukk nikka ass bf but she think she’s the weird one no one understands? She is literally surrounded by people that understands but she is too dumb to realize it. And nessa need to move her grown ass out if she don’t want to go by the rules anymore

reigun

Superstar
Daps
:comeon: Them hoes stupid, Jennifer is just looking for a reason to do dumb shyt, her whole viewpoint is stupid. And to like a fukk nikka like Khalil shows she Is not good at making decisions. She been mad this whole series about nothing, and she a hypocrite her whole family got powers including her fukk nikka ass bf but she think she’s the weird one no one understands? She is literally surrounded by people that understands but she is too dumb to realize it. And nessa need to move her grown ass out if she don’t want to go by the rules anymore
Gotta remember Jen is a teenager. They are experts in the "No one understands me and no one has ever gone through what I'm going through ever" game. Even Khalil was hitting her with the :what: when she started in on the woe is me crap about her abilities. Like girl I have powers too. It's not that serious.

The biggest irritance with Jennifer is the fact that she doesn't even try to understand any perspective outside her own most of the time. I get being a selfish kid, but she has almost no ability to see outside herself. She views her parents homeschooling her as some kind of punishment when it's really because she's dangerous. Khalil sends her a dm and she fries her computer. Her mom yells at her and she zaps her. When any kind of emotional situation makes her powers go haywire, they can't risk sending her to a fukking high school of all places, and she just refuses to understand that.

Her viewing her powers as a curse is fine. The fact that she almost completely refuses to try coping with them or more importantly, learning to control them is what's getting old. Lynn said it best when ol boy was making the whole family tell the truth, "I'm tired of your whining, little girl."

Last edited: