Official Black Lightning Season 2 Thread

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
:pachaha:
The name Kwame Parker got me :dead:

The dynamic duo of Kwame Brown and Smush Parker combined as one.
Dammit, Breh. I was having a good evening, and then you reminded me of how Michael Jordan wasted a #1 pick on that bum Kwame Brown. That bama was 7 feet of sorry softness. Messed up my Wizards even worse.
Now I'm looking at my screen with the :scust:face.

Kwame Brown still isn't as soft as Dwight Howard though.
:patrice:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Gambi is definitely not dead or what's the point of Fowdy passing that information to Gambi before she died about what was in the suitcase? The ASA tried to kill him and he had to make it believe he's dead. He probably self-destruct the vehicle himself, but ain't no damn way a car crash would explode like that.

Yeah, in the real world cars aren't supposed to explode from getting shot in the gas tank. That pretty much just happens in the "movie world", as shown in Last Action Hero:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn tobias still crying over this cyanide hoe. Jesus chris was he fukkin her or something?

i'm sure pain killer can kill tobias anytime not sure why he's scared

also we know gambi aint dead

we need more lesbian sex scenes as well but she needs to get with a black chick 4 real

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Grace got powers too :ohhh:
she does but they seem to be changing them from the comics :patrice: idk what all that shyt was moving around her body.
Damn tobias still crying over this cyanide hoe. Jesus chris was he fukkin her or something?

we need more lesbian sex scenes as well but she needs to get with a black chick 4 real
the singing chick she was with was black :dahell: grace choi her boo anyway so it doesnt matter.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gambi driveby fuego FATALITY:merchant: My GOAT Stylistic:stylin: tune:ohlawd: Jen waterworks:sadbron: Jefferson denial:to: Anissa:fire: telescopic grip:steviej: Asian Persuasion softcore:banderas: Grace turnt into Master Shredder:mindblown: Tobia gotta lightskinned puppet:martin: Khalil natty dread ceasar cut:lupe: Manhandle a sistah ass, breh:ufdup: 2-Bit:laff: in the cut:gucci: Pod Kids experimented Tuskegee:scust: Cave bytch Devil:pacspit: South FreeLand FUKKERY Go HAM:dahell: Uncle G finna rise back up like a phoenix, tho:usure:

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

Cyanide was like Tobias's adopted daughter.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I never thought about this until right now :russ:

Like, go hire some trained, grown ass men and then give them superpowers, you child-collecting albino loser :mjlol:
The devil deals the cards Norrin!:ufdup::demonic:
IllegalDelightfulKiskadee-size_restricted.gif