Official Black Lightning Season 2 Thread

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
:mjlol: The sublims.... I never even noticed...:bryan:
Breh, this is the Blackest, most "on code"show on television. The writers keep hiding gems in the set pieces, soundtrack, and dialogue. At some point, the network censors will get hip. Until then, keep enjoying all of the #BlackExcellence!

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
What the hell is going on in South Freeland :damn:. The town get infected with the liquid Terminator virus :patrice:

No way is Gambi dead, although the cast did a good job of displaying the right emotions :mjcry:.. He just needs the ASA to think he is dead I bet.

Grace got powers too :ohhh:

Lynn should have known better than to trust the foot doctor :francis:. When she said, "You saved 14 lives bytch" :mjlol:

Tobias stays punking Khalil. Told him he basically needs to prove his worth, otherwise he's going to have to kill him. Out of love of course :hubie:. Also don't think Gambi is dead because they already killed off Cyanide and Kara.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Still enjoying this show. They have stuck a good balance between earnestness and the sentimental moments that CW loves to shoehorn into their product.

'Krondon's mustache twirling villainy is A + :mjlol:
"Congratulations! We saved 14 lives, bytch!:upsetfavre:" had me :pachaha::dwillhuh::ufdup:at the same time.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Still enjoying this show. They have stuck a good balance between earnestness and the sentimental moments that CW loves to shoehorn into their product.

'Krondon's mustache twirling villainy is A + :mjlol:
"Congratulations! We saved 14 lives, bytch!:upsetfavre:" had me :pachaha::dwillhuh::ufdup:at the same time.
I went fromto:gucci:to:why:then:damn::damn::damn::demonic:all at once

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gambi is definitely not dead or what's the point of Fowdy passing that information to Gambi before she died about what was in the suitcase? The ASA tried to kill him and he had to make it believe he's dead. He probably self-destruct the vehicle himself, but ain't no damn way a car crash would explode like that.