Official Black Lightning Season 2 Thread

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a theory that I'm putting in spoilers in case I'm right.
I think Tobias tipped off the cops. He's been in hiding for years operating from the shadows but before that he was a respected politician. I think he wants to be able to fully enjoy being on top now that the ASA agents he was working under are all dead. Last week he was killing off people that knew his history and could testify against him. So now he's arrested but, to his knowledge, there's nothing to support the case. He's planning to beat the case and be free and clear to live his life chasing all the snowbunnies he can handle.

Turns out I was right.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another great episode. Some thoughts:
-Tobias came through with the
:mjpls: and the :Mjnewnikka:.

- Jefferson got the young brehs to squash their beef & had them quoting Ms.Coretta Scott King, only for Mike Lowery (:pacspit:) to mess up everything with the quickness.

-Gambi needs to learn Coli BJJ. Monique was beating the piss out of him.
:MoSayWhat:

-Henderson and Jefferson need to scrap one good time, so they can move past their issues.
Nobody wins when the family fueds.

-Henderson might've signed his own death warrant when he called Tobias "transluscent". Mr. Whale isn't exactly the type to let disrespect go unanswered.
:LilZe::LilZe:

- Dat soundtrack!
:stylin::dj2::stylin:

- I've been wondering this for a while, but where's LaLa? Didn't he survive that explosion last season?
:jbhmm:

Nah... La :La is gone for real this time.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good episode, but if I have one complaint it's that I feel like they're killing off too many characters. Maybe the actors wanted out or something but still.

Lady Eve, Tori Whale, Syonide, Joey Toledo, Lala, Kara Fowdy...

They're bad guys but still, it's they can have somebody besides Tobias stay alive for more than one season. :mjlol:

Khalil is just barely.... I can Tobias offing him in a few more episodes.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Solid fukking show.

I get why the principle is there, but I think he drags the show down a lil bit.

shyt was dope when BL was in charge of the school.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Khalil WuTang the Pierces:lupe: Jen's handy bolts:whew: Nobody wins when the family feud:huhldup: Jefferson forgot Anissa's:umad:, a grown ass chick:takedat: Sistahs impeccable bond, tho:wow: Low Down Dirty Salli:ahh: Tobias like Henderson fit:dame: Fried chicken/Watermelon/Kool-Aid ETHER:martin: CaCafied High deception:scust: Devil colleague schemin for them genetics:merchant:FreeLand clinic up in PIFF:ooh: Harpooned VP went out like a G:manny: Black love can't be contain:youngsabo: New Jack 100:dj2:BACK:pachaha: