Official Black Lightning Season 2 Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Lil Harlem Heat trippin. I don't care what kind of feelings I had for someone. I'm not trying to reconcile with the person who killed my dad.

He killed Black Lightning though :troll:.

It is a stark contrast compared to what Jefferson is dealing with his father's killer walking the streets.

"Not guilty, y'all got to feel me"

:blessed:Tobias being a firm believer in the justice system though :pachaha:.

Jennifer got hands in her dream sequence :whoo:, but has home schooling in real life :shaq2:.

Mark Jackson couldn't be a little bit more sympathetic to Jefferson telling him he witnessed his dad getting killed :martin:

White dude who went to visit Tobias in jail was one of Neegan's goons on TWD :pacspit:

Salli Richardson sighting :ehh:- Eureka used to be my show on Syfy

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Another great episode. Some thoughts:
-Tobias came through with the
:mjpls: and the :Mjnewnikka:.

- Jefferson got the young brehs to squash their beef & had them quoting Ms.Coretta Scott King, only for Mike Lowery (:pacspit:) to mess up everything with the quickness.

-Gambi needs to learn Coli BJJ. Monique was beating the piss out of him.
:MoSayWhat:

-Henderson and Jefferson need to scrap one good time, so they can move past their issues.
Nobody wins when the family fueds.

-Henderson might've signed his own death warrant when he called Tobias "transluscent". Mr. Whale isn't exactly the type to let disrespect go unanswered.
:LilZe::LilZe:

- Dat soundtrack!
:stylin::dj2::stylin:

- I've been wondering this for a while, but where's LaLa? Didn't he survive that explosion last season?
:jbhmm:

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
STICKIED

200w.gif

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Good episode, but if I have one complaint it's that I feel like they're killing off too many characters. Maybe the actors wanted out or something but still.

Lady Eve, Tori Whale, Syonide, Joey Toledo, Lala, Kara Fowdy...

They're bad guys but still, it's they can have somebody besides Tobias stay alive for more than one season. :mjlol: