Official Black Lightning Season 2 Thread

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a theory that I'm putting in spoilers in case I'm right.
I think Tobias tipped off the cops. He's been in hiding for years operating from the shadows but before that he was a respected politician. I think he wants to be able to fully enjoy being on top now that the ASA agents he was working under are all dead. Last week he was killing off people that knew his history and could testify against him. So now he's arrested but, to his knowledge, there's nothing to support the case. He's planning to beat the case and be free and clear to live his life chasing all the snowbunnies he can handle.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I like how fast this show is moving, we aint have to wait a long time for the police or BL to finally catch up with Tobias. Henderson knows BL is Jefferson, etc. etc.

And they did all that without the writing being shytty

They have perfect pacing IMO. Usually network shows (ones that air weekly) suffer from the Netflix syndrome of being terribly boring during the season which makes waiting 2-4 months for the complete story a complete chore.

Somehow BL crams a lot of stuff in every week without making the watcher feel like they're waiting for something to happen over 7 episodes. This is a breath of fresh air because usually writers act like they have to cram in 4 different substories that don't have shyt to do with the main storyline to stretch out the season.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Tobias tipped off the cops. He's been in hiding for years operating from the shadows but before that he was a respected politician. I think he wants to be able to fully enjoy being on top now that the ASA agents he was working under are all dead. Last week he was killing off people that knew his history and could testify against him. So now he's arrested but, to his knowledge, there's nothing to support the case. He's planning to beat the case and be free and clear to live his life chasing all the snowbunnies he can handle.

You maybe correct. It does explains further on why he was cutting off old ties.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Tobias on his Kingpin shyt :lolbron:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I hope so. There's so much we didn't learn about her.

I know its not a "TV-MA" rated show, but if she died from getting stabbed in the neck there should have been A LOT of blood. If she has armor under her skin, they'll probably just say the heel got stuck in between her skin and the armor.